Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cubone posted:

op does this every few months
posts something completely incomprehensible on social media then makes a gbs thread about it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991578
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992562
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3996663

my guess? *twirls finger at temple and goes "cuckoo! cuckoo!" like a cuckoo clock and makes this face: 🤪*

what's interesting is that none of these threads were gassed

i think this means this is a friend of the mods, possible a mod themself, messing around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well i have to admit, "a resurrection of Julia's Jaded Jester" was extremely not on my 2022 Bingo Card

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
wait, the subgenius IRC? lmao. this guy thinks he's freakin' robert anton wilson over here

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op posted outside his quarantine thread and has to rest for the day. come back tomorrow everyone, shows over *motioning with "shoo" hands*

do you ever, sometimes, do you ever think "maybe the forums are a lot more weird than i think"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nope. they're exactrly as weird as i think which is high considering my weird and hosed up brain (not a schizo tho (yet))

i'm very paranoid and crazy so sometimes i think things here are a LOT more weird than i think

like a couple years ago there was a genuine, no kidding "new person" on here, and they started talking to me, and it turned out they were a crazy person from my past that had caused great stress for me and my friends all the way back in like 2006, and this was someone that you would deffo never think would just randomly discover this place in 2020, and yet here we are. and they really had just stumbled on this place, they didn't know who i was

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

most epicly

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
jeffrey i need you to explain what u have done :mad:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
no, i've never heard of those people op

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
look, OP, all i'm saying is, "Hagbard" is listening. i'm risking a lot just telling you this, but i know for a fact that his OS can't decipher a parallax shifted cipher, so here:

eju ksugbso dp asniwel elj weqiu nkenw a kds askdi uwwlois amsu ding forneus w8a8ng tunnle

ANYWAY, tell the kids i said "be seeing you", and don't eat any red sweet tarts

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i'm not a role player. i am "awake"

im not kidding. i feel you, OP. i "get it"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

kntfkr posted:

you need to see a doctor

"but doctor, i am doctor!"