Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

jazz cigarettes
the devils lettuce
elephant medicine
"the big fast"
carbonated smile

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

a buddy of mine had a great aunt or something who told a story of being a socialite in toronto in the 20's (not this one the other 20s) and being given a joint, and smoking it thinking it was a cigarette. a couple days later she is hunting down the person who gave it to her, desperate for some more of what she called "those queer cigarettes" and i think queer cigarette is a pretty good jazz cigarette varietal.

Heather Papps

hello friend

mike's secret stuff

Heather Papps

hello friend

amrita

Heather Papps

hello friend

from google: Like many words in science that begin with al-, “the cause of (and solution to) all life's problems” is derived from the Arabic al-kuhul or al-kohl

i think that's pretty neat