Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

vyelkin posted:

they'll be drinking pints of wine in the streets of Leeds tonight

And what will they do if they get Allardyce in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Might as well at this point. It'll be funny at least

Jexner
Feb 11, 2010
3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
How is my favorite Leeds fan dealing with the fact that Leeds are about to be on their third manager of the season. when Fulham have sacked none?
But really lol Chelsea and Tottenham.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Victor Orta has left Leeds by "mutual consent". He was their Director of Football and seemingly the only person who was fighting to keep Gracia.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Victor Orta has left Leeds by "mutual consent". He was their Director of Football and seemingly the only person who was fighting to keep Gracia.

Probably for the best tbh. He pushed for bielsa iirc so gets credit for that (plus the signings that haven't been poo poo) but also signed far too many stinkers and spent most of his time getting into shouting matches with fans who dared to question his vision. Not that it makes a material difference at this point but if Leeds do go down will be good to have someone else spending the money needed to overhaul the squad

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

there's no way this won't be funny, so onya sam. have a bit of it.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Cannot believe that the long running joke of smashing the Big Sam button is finally coming true

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I would have absolutely loved to have seen the Leeds meeting where they made that decision. You just know they started thinking of the field of managers they had left and couldn’t think of any. Then someone jokingly suggested Big Sam and they all just slowly realized that, yes, they had to go with Big Sam.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Strategy for the remaining games is to stand the five largest players on the goal line for the duration of the match, thereby securing goalless draws and 4 points

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden behind the giant jug of wine. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Sam.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
He said back in February they should call him if interested before they hired Gracia.

In Chelsea manager news they're looking at mourinho if things don't get agreed with poch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Didn't think it was possible but the premier league has officially run out of managers

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Jose posted:

He said back in February they should call him if interested before they hired Gracia.

In Chelsea manager news they're looking at mourinho if things don't get agreed with poch

lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Didn't think it was possible but the premier league has officially run out of managers

hey, Harry Redknapp is still available

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Troy Queef posted:

hey, Harry Redknapp is still available

I saw him on TV the other day saying he hadn't been to the cinema since 1965. Redknapp and Owen managerial dream team.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

the sex ghost posted:

What's Ole doing these days?

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Time to salute tactics Tim??

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The triumphant return of Andre Villas-Boas

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Mainwaring posted:

What's Ole doing these days?

being rich and idle as far as i can tell

he was linked to some belgian club, but solskjær has always struck me as a fairly rational guy and he really does never need to work again so he might just have decided to get a hobby and stay out of the limelight

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he should just go into punditry

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden behind the giant jug of wine. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Sam.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sack Lamps

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
No, don’t :doit:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
he just needs time, please don’t disrespect fat frank

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what's Big Sam even capable of doing in five games?

just shouting really loud and blaming ted lasso?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Probably organizing a defense and shouting a lot about getting stuck in

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Eau de MacGowan posted:

what's Big Sam even capable of doing in five games?

just shouting really loud and blaming ted lasso?

It’s really not even the worst idea. He’s relatively competent even if he’s awful for various reasons. He can get the team to play some dogshit hoofball to maybe scrape a few points and between that and maybe a new manager bounce it might be the difference between staying up or going down.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
It’ll take two weeks for him to get over Bamford calling his lunch a Pithivier, there’s no time left for Hail Marys.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

blue footed boobie posted:

It’s really not even the worst idea. He’s relatively competent even if he’s awful for various reasons. He can get the team to play some dogshit hoofball to maybe scrape a few points and between that and maybe a new manager bounce it might be the difference between staying up or going down.

Dogshit Hoofball sounds like a player Joe Kinnear would have claimed to have seen on youtube.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1653693378373238785

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

There is basically no way this isn't funny

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

They did it, they actually smashed the big Sam button with 4 games left.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Unbelievable, Jeff

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You love to see it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

There is basically no way this isn't funny

If he keeps Leeds up TRP is being renamed Sam's Club and everyone is getting ai generated allardyce avs

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That is a fair trade

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1653514959223943168?t=A7aO1l5fVW1RFfpk9Hax0w&s=19

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

lmao that the rumour is that he'll earn £3m for managing four games if they stay up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

A bargain to stay in the prem