Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

How many points is he going to get from City, Newcastle, West Ham, and Spurs?

Five is probably the bare minimum to stay up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

the sex ghost posted:

If he keeps Leeds up TRP is being renamed Sam's Club and everyone is getting ai generated allardyce avs

hell yeah

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

How many points is he going to get from City, Newcastle, West Ham, and Spurs?

Five is probably the bare minimum to stay up

Just need 2 point from City, Newcastle and West Ham you say?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Knew somebody would hit the Big Sam button sooner or later.

How many sackings does this get us up to for the season?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

vyelkin posted:

Knew somebody would hit the Big Sam button sooner or later.

How many sackings does this get us up to for the season?

14 lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Must be like 13 or 14 by now, surely

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
What's the record for all leagues? There was a 19 sackings season in Serie A one time, I think.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

This season will be the high water mark for several years to come

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
https://twitter.com/TheBig_Sam/status/1653720290906501121?t=3ma69_sqOit2AuPKX375zw&s=19

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Ohh nice one, the least funny Twitter account ever is back.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Incredible news

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

This

Mickolution posted:

Ohh nice one, the least funny Twitter account ever is back.

And also this. Pints of gravy lol etc.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

the sex ghost posted:

If he keeps Leeds up TRP is being renamed Sam's Club and everyone is getting ai generated allardyce avs

Seems fair. Pints of wine for everyone.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

If Sam keeps Leeds up I say we all drink a pint glass of wine

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

hell yeah

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The funniest outcome for the future of the Premier League would be if the emergency deployment of Big Sam works

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

15’s a nice round number, surely there’s still time for one more

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

fighting fresh

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1653796543676268544?t=QdcKRt1NwL55i3nhJQY4wA&s=19

Absolutely incredible

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Leeds to win all their remaining games

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

He is.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

:allears:

I have missed him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lol if Leeds weren't doomed that would own

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I mean, Roy Hodgson started managing when Allardyce was 22 years old and in his second season playing but who am I to doubt Large Samuel

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

sam's right

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

aw bless the big lug.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

went back to page 1 of this thread and we all guessed such low numbers lol

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Thanks Ants posted:

The funniest outcome for the future of the Premier League would be if the emergency deployment of Big Sam works

I’m so conflicted, I desperately desperately want Leeds to go down but on the other hand this would be absolutely incredible

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Blasmeister posted:

15’s a nice round number, surely there’s still time for one more

If Chelsea lose their next two I could honestly see lampard getting sacked

Ngolo Kante as player-manager
Supreme comedy option: Boehly takes the reins himself and somehow gets a win against City

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

monkeytennis posted:

I’m so conflicted, I desperately desperately want Leeds to go down but on the other hand this would be absolutely incredible

Just imagine it, every club reaching April and unsure of their chances breaking the Big Sam glass for the next 5-6 years.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

the players must've absolutely hated Gracia for him to get sacked.

Big Sam will fix everything, we need to send both Everton and Leicester down

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctLBdPIgZ9k

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol at this seasons west ham being responsible for 2 of them

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That death knocking on doors meme but it's David Moyes

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

i haven't looked at the fixture list to see if it's possible but it would be incredible if leeds stay up and big sam gets the full payout despite losing all of the remaining matches because the bottom three are even more poo poo, somehow

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Doctor Teeth posted:

i haven't looked at the fixture list to see if it's possible but it would be incredible if leeds stay up and big sam gets the full payout despite losing all of the remaining matches because the bottom three are even more poo poo, somehow

i would love big sam to come out on top in the most absurd way imaginable

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Nah most absurd way would be to beat Man City - to show he's better than Pep - first game up then lose the next three.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Amoeba102 posted:

Nah most absurd way would be to beat Man City - to show he's better than Pep - first game up then lose the next three.

I’m imagining Big Sam’s Leeds beating City and handing the title to Arsenal, phwoar

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Mickolution posted:

What's the record for all leagues? There was a 19 sackings season in Serie A one time, I think.

This must have been a season with Palermo I remember one season they had like 3 different managers in one month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Serie A clubs cheat by hiring, firing, and rehiring the same manager in a single season