Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hello yospals the weekend is upon us once again. let's make it a good one

and if it's not, well, we'll do what we can to get through it

post weekend dog pics itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

is this official

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't have a dog but here's some cat slap

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i can have some cat pics in a bit they're all hiding under a blanket somewhere sleeping i guess

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

this is actually a pirate weekend thread

posting free yospos

after the revolution it will be clear that all we have is pirate threads and each other

those are good cats - weekend cats are also approved & requested

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

poodle jones is currently sleeping by the couch and not being very photogenic. it would be shameful to post non-weekend pics of him in this the weekend thread, so it will have to wait until later

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

rotor just realizes that these threads are pointless during july, a month which is all weekend

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

unofficial pet

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

after a long wait my ac is getting replaced tomorrow and hopefully my cat will stop yelling at me about how hot it is

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hello yospos. I ordered a nice new computer monitor yesterday which was supposed to arrive today. this was going to be my weekend. now the tracking says delivery day unknown. my weekend is ruined.

gonna try to climb up a mountain I guess.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

after a long wait my ac is getting replaced tomorrow and hopefully my cat will stop yelling at me about how hot it is

sounds like your cat is broken.

my cat would climb inside of a fire if it didn't make so much noise.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

sounds like your cat is broken.

my cat would climb inside of a fire if it didn't make so much noise.

cat 1 has been yelling at us and just flopping down wherever as spread out and melted as possible

cat 2 is loving it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

welfare check on rotor please. someone check wandersearch

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
drinking a beer on my front porch. helg

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
great thread title btw. so weekend

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PokeJoe posted:

oh no!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
pape tmrw

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
graph didn’t post about napping wtf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s saturday and it’s the last day of 5 days off for me. back to work tomorrow.

amazing how no matter how much time you have off it always comes to an end

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

sitting on my patio drinkin a pacifico

not in the hammock cause i want to sit in the shade

ms jones is going to her friends birthday party in orange county so it's a boys weekend!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

ms jones is going to her friends birthday party in orange county so it's a boys weekend!
https://twitter.com/actioncookbook/status/951453718926495745?s=21&t=XSTBACNfj75xX0aTP2GI9g

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
This weekend, I'm going to do some gardening.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

animals are being posted therefore i will be subscribing to this weekend thread

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

week's over. tiem 2 hang out and chill

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

Are these your new cats?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PokeJoe posted:

BIFF!

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

PokeJoe posted:

unofficial pet

i was at some guy's flat at an afterparty a couple days ago and he had a raven as a pet. interestingly it didn't leave, even though he left the windows open and didn't keep it in a cage, it just flies around his flat and shits on everything

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Are these your new cats?

Yeah George (orange) and Lucille (not orange)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

license to grill :c00l:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

tazjin posted:

i was at some guy's flat at an afterparty a couple days ago and he had a raven as a pet. interestingly it didn't leave, even though he left the windows open and didn't keep it in a cage, it just flies around his flat and shits on everything

I got a family of 4 crows that hangs out with me. One of them shows up more than the rest but they frequently show up as a group

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe easily claims the quad

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
weekend dogs eh

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

here is an extremely smiley dog I took a picture of last weekend

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/and_dads_car__/status/1550767676577828864?s=21&t=glA_nrBVVPk7u3QCeTI4cQ

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

Yeah George (orange) and Lucille (not orange)

Cool they are very cute. As are all the other animals posted itt.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

saturday evening trip report: eating moon mist ice cream as a family on the front porch :yum:

c sunday am s: packing up and shipping out to the beach before it gets too hot and getting whole fried clambs for lunch :yum:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
week

end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
weekend