Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

To do the same with Trump, who always has the same facial expression, you'd just need a single angry, irritable and greedy chimp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Testikles posted:

I'd like to hear George Bush is Gay!

H or W?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress george bush and this extremely retarded war

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

gently caress george bush and this extremely retarded war

so W. Got it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Hai look at this funny rear end video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gbHOZveXSE

EDIT:
Sorry for leaching the video from Youtube but I don't think they'll notice the bandwidth

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
God, like could America ever have a WORSE PRESIDENT than Bush?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

God, like could America ever have a WORSE PRESIDENT than Bush?

H or W?

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

how about this guy Barack Obama??? I hear good things

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Bro check out Rasterbator, cheap way to make any art you want!!

*stapled a4 papers adorn my work space revealing HA HA I’m using the internet! meme*

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Last year there was any hope for me

God in heaven if I could go back

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Upgrade posted:

how about this guy Barack Obama??? I hear good things

lmao, amerikkka is too racist to elect a black guy

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Gold standard !!!

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Benny Harvey posted:

This is just Reddit.

There are far far far too many women on reddit for this to be true.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Have you guys seen Loose Change? It tells the real story about 9/11. You should look it up.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol. remember how cute we where back then?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did anyone ever come up with the high quality version of this? would love to be able to zoom in.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I only lost because of lag.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

*lurks and nods sagely at images with funny text*

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

postcount++

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I paid THREE GODDAMN DOLLARS a gallon for gas today. These loving oil companies are out of control.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

This Is the Zodiac posted:

I paid THREE GODDAMN DOLLARS a gallon for gas today. These loving oil companies are out of control.

Remember how they said it was going to go back down after the war? Ah memories. And foreshadowing

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

flubber nuts posted:

did anyone ever come up with the high quality version of this? would love to be able to zoom in.

That is the full resolution. Imgur converts to jpg for large images, but uses chroma subsampling, which can degrade quality, so I converted it first. Edit - it appears Imgur re-compressed it anyways, I guess it does this if the file is over a certain size. Original png link below.

You can right click the image and do "View Image," then click the magnifying glass to zoom in.

If you don't have "View Image," you can add it using these extensions:

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/view-image-context-menu-item/

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image/jpcmhcelnjdmblfmjabdeclccemkghjk

Here's the original png: https://anonfiles.com/c6Z42403y0/Goonbasepart2.7_png

You should be able to click the image, then click again on the magnifying glass to zoom in.

:goonsay:

Bula Vinaka fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 25, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Bula Vinaka posted:

That is the full resolution. Imgur converts to jpg for large images, but uses chroma subsampling, which can degrade quality, so I converted it first. Edit - it appears Imgur re-compressed it anyways, I guess it does this if the file is over a certain size. Original png link below.

You can right click the image and do "View Image," then click the magnifying glass to zoom in.

If you don't have "View Image," you can add it using these extensions:

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/view-image-context-menu-item/

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/view-image/jpcmhcelnjdmblfmjabdeclccemkghjk

Here's the original png: https://anonfiles.com/c6Z42403y0/Goonbasepart2.7_png

You should be able to click the image, then click again on the magnifying glass to zoom in.

:goonsay:

hell yeah thank you :cheerdoge:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I don't think any superhero movie is ever going to top Spider-Man 2 except for Spider-Man 3. I hope when they finally make it, it has Venom in it.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

flubber nuts posted:

hell yeah thank you :cheerdoge:

It changed a lot as more and more stuff got added until people got tired of it, but that's how it looked in December of 2005.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

lol they are calling it the "Wii"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
There's a lot of free movies and TV shows on Youtube if you don't mind only being able to watch 5-10 minutes at a time.

Google Video also has The Matrix.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

okay, now THIS is epic!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Getting DVDs in the mail is a really stupid idea for lazy people. I'd rather just walk into a video store and get the movie I want to watch the same night.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
My original Geocities was in a classic neighborhood format, but my new one is just my Yahoo! name.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

CPL593H posted:

Getting DVDs in the mail is a really stupid idea for lazy people. I'd rather just walk into a video store and get the movie I want to watch the same night.

what if they don't have the movie you want

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
Check out my sick Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc ringtone

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

I'm making a new mmo that's going to be bigger than WoW. I don't know how to program or make art assets or even the most rudimentary things about game design but I think strangers on the internet should make this game for me anyway. Basically my idea is WoW but set in modern times with guns. And also more hardcore to keep casuals out, by which I mean it takes a long time to reach level cap. I expect to make a billion dollars from this.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Finally plopped down my :10bux: and am I glad I did!

Anybody else around here use Gentoo Linux? Let’s share compiler flags!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

I think I need to degauss my CRT.

Sup, needing-to-degauss-my-CRT buddy? :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Posting like its 2005 huh? Ok.

Hey guys have you seen this goat guy?

https://imgur.com/5pJT6dm