Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What Scenario will you start with?
Prehistory (Caveman)
Imperial China (Martial Arts Master)
Edo Japan (Ninja)
Wild West (Cowboy)
Present Day (Wrasslin)
Near Future (Mecha)
Future (Sci Fi)
View Results

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

A word of advice for those doing Prehistoric: the fertility charm is changed in this remake so that you can use it infinitely. Combine a hard rock + rock knife for your one-stop shop for free area healing and buffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A gently caress
Kill Em All 1589
I am ninja man
410,757,864,530 SAMURAI

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

100 kills isn't much better - you have to leave certain people alive so they trigger events later.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

King Mammoth is much more reasonable when you realize the fertility item is an area heal, which buffs you, and has infinite uses. Combine a hard rock and a stone knife. Level 10 should be fine as long as one of your characters is spamming it.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Alxprit posted:

Now that I'm in the final chapter proper I really don't think the Cola Bottle is meant to be in this game. like it is, but it isn't, you get me? It's just *way* too absurdly good, it invalidates almost anything else anyone can do in terms of doing damage and can be used for free with no charge time an infinite amount of times.

It's a rare drop from an optional superboss, of course it's busted.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

I love all the attention to detail in this game. In the far future chapter, after the AI goes full mask off, your loading screen tips get replaced.

Really easy to miss since loading screens are pretty fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Last Celebration posted:

And Near Future done! I heard something about a secret dungeon entered by warping enough times to it to malfunction, I just waiting on trying for it because I figured Lawless would be a full time party member. I don’t mind replaying, but the “warp in random fights in the city” thing is true for my replay, right?

Edit: goddamn I love they made an English version of the theme, they could have just subtitled the JP like sane people but no :allears:

Even answering this is a spoiler, but no, you didn't miss anything, you're jumping the gun a bit.