Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What Scenario will you start with?
Prehistory (Caveman)
Imperial China (Martial Arts Master)
Edo Japan (Ninja)
Wild West (Cowboy)
Present Day (Wrasslin)
Near Future (Mecha)
Future (Sci Fi)
View Results

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
How do you use reaction attacks? I've been trying to figure out how to trigger Unseen Bow's Arrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
You know, Imperial China, Edo Japan, and the Wild West could all be taking place at the same time

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Weird thing I triggered in the Wild West, for some reason Mad Dog didn't follow me outside of the saloon in the final O. Dio confrontation, and there was a brief scene with the sheriff before he eventually comes back out and replaces him. I had perfect trap placement, but Mad Dog comes out from the beginning in the video I've seen of it online.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Last Celebration posted:

Yeah, how DO you get Worldbreaker’s Wrath before the endgame? I just figured it was there as something to unlock in the final chapter but in the credits Masaru’s using it in his own chapter.

jackie can do it if you disarm him first