Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What Scenario will you start with?
Prehistory (Caveman)
Imperial China (Martial Arts Master)
Edo Japan (Ninja)
Wild West (Cowboy)
Present Day (Wrasslin)
Near Future (Mecha)
Future (Sci Fi)
View Results

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Is there a reason (or anything to do really) for going into a completed chapter? Finished one yesterday and it looked like I could select it again in the main screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Are there any "must craft" items for prehistoric? I've got a quick spear and some armor for the girl that seems pretty good, just wondering what else I should make for my group.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Laughed out loud when starting the present day chapter, was not expecting Street fighter motif.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Pyro Jack posted:

The Near Future's random encounters can surprisingly gently caress you up due to how fragile the playable character is. Like I lost due to the random encounter that involved three kung-fu robots that has surprisingly long range in their attacks. Ended up using the bomb items to deal with the Crusader.

Anyway, off to go and rip-off business men by selling Taiyaki since I do need healing items for future battles.

Yeah I noticed this too while grinding up levels. Even though it didn't take me long to go from level 4 to 12 or 13, I still found random encounters to be a little dicey given the squishy factor of Akira.