Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
I always kinda assumed Mike David was some angry, far right hack. Last week I came across a video of him mocking Cumia, and I'm always down for some Cumia trashing. Then I found myself listening to more and more Redbar clips. I have to say my initial impression was way off. He is actually really funny, and a lot less right wing than I assumed.

My absolute favorite poo poo so far is anything involving Tony Hinchcliffe. Especially Hinchcliffe talking about music with Adam22. Dude is a goldmine, I had no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
That Mark Normand segment was so stupid LMAO. Steel Toe Morning Show looks atrocious (but in a fun way), I hope to see more of them. Lets get those numbers up!

imhotep posted:

Yeah he really is hilarious, which gives his criticisms a legitimacy, he’s just way funnier than all of the podcasts he covers and like any stand up. I’m always kind of shocked by how small his audience is, but people really can’t get over the fact that he shits on like every other podcast in a very brutal way and then I think a lot of people think it’s just like a drama show (which it kind of is, but really it’s just a vehicle for Mike to say funny poo poo about) or that he’s like keemstar or h3h3 so they don’t give it a chance. One time he was telling a story about him getting into a weird confrontation in public with a bunch of people at a dispensary or something and jules said ‘you get under people’s skin more than anyone I’ve ever met’ and it really is true lol.

If you haven’t seen the current season, there’s obviously tons of clips on YouTube, but every other episode is on his website for free. They’re usually around 8 hours long, which I thought would be too much at first, but it’s really like the only format that I think would work for Mike, and he manages to be funny for the entire stream. But yeah you can watch them at https://www.redbarradio.net
(Also I noticed you also like cum town, which is funny because I also discovered cum town around the same time and got really into it, and before I discovered Redbar like a year ago, it was one of the only comedy podcasts or shows period, and Redbar is like the only other thing that makes me laugh consistently)

I went ahead and bought a membership. I like it.

Cum Town was good, but I haven't listened in a long time. All I listen to is Qanon Anonymous (and now Redbar).

quote:

This clip is one of my favorite moments from this season, trashing the guy who runs the Babylon bee when he went on joe Rogan, and saying things about his kids that I think crosses the line for a lot of people, but it made me like tear up from laughter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoieONmtLqo

lol

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uFBw1WIzKg

I don't know why, but I loved this segment.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j31zKI1zjk

This had me rolling.

It amuses me that Owen Benjamin loves Redbar. I used to "fools watch" Owen back in the day and he's completely nuts. Not a good dude, but to his credit he's not phony or a grifter. He's more like a child. I'd take him over a Josh Denny or a Crowder any day.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

JayJay posted:

I was so uncomfortable with that entire segment of videos.

Im fuckin' dead already at the Crowder opening. Jules is stunning and brave for dealing with the years of abuse.

Watch it!

imhotep posted:

he literally threatens to murder jules because she laughed at Mike’s jokes

Can you deny that she's "guilty of laughter"?

Bruer and Rogan talking cars was also hilarious. Great episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

This season has been great in general. That said, I just started a 7-book long sci-fi audiobook series, so I'll be taking a break for awhile. Happy foolwatching to the rest of you