Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

bartok posted:

I think the period before Mike meets Kyle Lane is pretty fun when he'd have comedian guests. I also liked when Dean and James Fritz were co-hosts. I only really started getting back into the show when I found out he wasn't a right wing piece of poo poo thanks to this thread.

Wow, yeah. I was a big listener of his starting 2006 maybe, along with Nobody Likes Onions. I stopped listening to NLO because I was sick of all the loving poker talk but kept listening to Red Bar, all the way through until the comedy club thing. I don't think that was ever resolved in public. After that he had less and less comedy guests on and then this Sven guy would pop up and I lost interest.

Good to hear he's not gone full chud, which was a concern. He's still an edgelord but at least an equal opportunity poo poo-stirrer, which I can appreciate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU