Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Is there any rhyme or reason to who he goes after? I like it when he goes after assholes who have it coming but too often he just goes scorched earth on these innocuous targets. It's weird. Why is he torturing Donky Lips from Salute Your Shorts?!

I want to like this guy but god drat he comes across as a sadist sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Fair enough.

I have a healthy distaste for Tony Hinchcliffe so anytime Redbar goes after him it's such a treat :)

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

bop bop perano posted:

everyone just loves these comedians and they never get any like real criticism, at least not in the way that Redbar does it, and you can tell by the comments on like any Redbar video on YouTube.

Which is so odd to me. If you listen to enough Stand Up Comdedians podcasts they're insufferable. They really do think they're the last bastion of free speech. Philosophers on stage droping hard truths on an audience they clearly have contempt for.

https://twitter.com/WhitneyCummings/status/1490312297117589504