Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

abraham linksys posted:

god I used to listen to this guy back in like 2008 and he sucked as a person then and I just assumed he was a full chud by now

does he still live in Chicago and does he have a single friend there or has he continued to burn every bridge possible

chapo check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

free imhotep

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

yeah i have found several get headbar segments loving hilarious, ty for posting them. never heard of him before you posted, and i think i know why, even luis j gomez is like "this guys too much" cuz of mikes "gently caress the entire industry" attitude.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

why does mike go by Redbar? i hope someone can help, tia

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Smugworth posted:

I think his original co-host from like 20 years ago went by Ronnie Redbar

car crash sound

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

imhotep posted:

I asked Zander and he sent me a link to the episode, Mike explains at like 29 minutes in:
https://redbarradio.net/archives/10-15-14

I tried to clip it but it hosed up and it’s a fairly long segment, but basically Mike said that in college he and a few students in his class were assigned a project to just make a film, so they took some cameras to Orlando and just looked for ideas for things to shoot, and they found this guy sort of rambling on the street and I think Mike was already filming when they found him so he just kept recording and he basically interviewed him for like 30-40 minutes. The guy’s name is Curtis Victor Scott and he’s obsessed with Rush, and he says that Neil Peart has a son, but he doesn’t know it, implying that he’s his son, I think. But at one point he says something about the Rush song ‘Red Barchetta’ and they thought he was saying ‘Redbar Jetta’, so they just chose Redbar when they were thinking of names for their production company/show. Mike says that a lot of his mannerisms and character were inspired by this guy’s rant, and it is pretty interesting from the bit of it that I saw that Mike plays in that episode. I guess they tried to find Curtis after they graduated and it up missing person signs with his picture around Orlando and couldn’t find him, but eventually they found an article or online about him getting arrested and I guess he was still in jail or prison when that episode aired.

Holy poo poo did you see cumia chimping out because he was trying to sign into cozy.tv and couldn’t for whatever reason and started yelling at Nick fuentes telling him to fix it and dropping all the slurs? He gets so mad that he says ‘Fix your [f slur] site Nick’ and also ‘your site is [n word]’, like he’s just so mad that he can’t even use slurs correctly anymore, it’s really insane.

get headbar jetta

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

mike tyson hugging and kissing hezbollah got me good

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

my man u got anymore good redbar clips thanks and god bless

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019