Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
i still dont understand what this show is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

imhotep posted:

Mike’s ability to predict the future is getting crazy, who would’ve predicted josh Denny and Kanye ever being mentioned in the same sentence outside of Redbar. Mike mentioned how entertaining Denny’s Twitter has been lately on the last show, and mentioned the tweets he made in response to me, Zander and a couple of others trying to antagonize him
https://twitter.com/lanoitrax/status/1598112143492386816?s=46&t=sPZtx1Sdl172eB9zKNxgdg
He still somehow maintains that this wasn’t a lie, that it was a ‘purposeful misrepresentation’ of facts or something
https://twitter.com/lanoitrax/status/1598738652695498752?s=46&t=sPZtx1Sdl172eB9zKNxgdg
He claimed i photoshopped this, which I didn’t obviously

He’s by far the most insufferable fool, I really can’t stand him
https://twitter.com/JoshDenny/status/1598432869298626561?s=20&t=JtziIgFVShqOIORtUbok7g

Also you mentioned his politics on the last page, but I think in nearly every episode of season 20 he’s gone on a rant about how ‘the left’ is like more free speech, etc. than conservatives now, and in the last episode and the one where he talks about their camping trip he says that conservatives always have bullshit rules about what you’re allowed to do. I’ve heard him say that he’s not conservative before, but I think he just won’t say outright that he’s a ‘lib’ because there’s a vocal group of Redbar fans who are maybe conservative, but at the very least just very anti woke/PC and it’s not worth it to him to bring it up.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

imhotep posted:

Another hit episode, jules. The mark Normand bit with him being picky about his breakfast on Bert kreischer’s show was like, *the* quintessential Redbar segment, just mike being pedantic and spiteful as hell and rewinding it every few seconds to show you what’s happened to the cheese, or how he poured that weird bowl of tomatoes onto his plate. Then at the end Mike just says ‘we don’t really know what all of this means…’ lol

Also the Melton stuff is so funny, it’s insane. That Sam’s Club Redbar show is just so loving bad, I really can’t imagine what that kind of existence would be like, taking $3 super chats and ‘having’ to just read whatever the message is, and in this video there’s like 2 or 3 messages just calling his wife ugly or something.
(Also holy poo poo @ 12:27 lmaoo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhOVOMS8wo

im outside your house!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

mark immune posted:

free imhotep

no dude gently caress no

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

imhotep posted:

It’s a play on ‘get headbar’

(But for real I don’t actually know, I’ll ask my good friend and elder Redbar rich member Zander if he knows the lore)

imhotep did redbar say anything about bill burr yeeting cumia from the comedy cellar

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

i dont hate this guy when hes funny hes funny but how the gently caress does someone watch more that 30 min

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

im gonna be real with you man if i had that much time to dedicate to something like this i would fuckin dome myself