Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I like redbar but I'll never pay for scarsclub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

bop bop perano posted:

Luckily his web designer or whatever overlooked the fact that you can just change the episode number in the URL and watch the scars club eps for free, like this https://redbarradio.net/embed/vod2?id=REDBAR-S20-E03 (it only works with this specific URL and not the the one for the free episodes).

New episode is up btw, I’ve only watched like half an hour of it so far
https://redbarradio.net/shows/red-bar-radio-s20-e08

7.5 HOURS! / Mike joins Andrew Tate’s obeyment list / Mikhaila Peterson’s vanity / Bill Burr’s new Netflix special, feat. a special guest appearance! / Kid Cudi humiliated by Kanye fans at Rolling Loud / Kanye does blackER-face / Steven Crowder returns, and boy is he serious! / Meet Glen / Jane Lynch’s advice for women in podcasting / Vitaly is back to apologize for his wrongdoing / Theo Von is burned out / Rick Glassman Breakup with Leto!? We want the scoop! / Anthony “The Biter” Cumia returns to his domestic ways! NEW TAPES! / Security footage of the Geno Disconte punch-out / Pat Dixon and Chrissy Mayr’s checkered past / NEW ALLEGATIONS: Uh-oh Chris D’Elia is back at it?! / This and much more.

Hey thanks!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

bop bop perano posted:

https://redbarradio.net/embed/vod2?id=REDBAR-S20-E03 (it only works with this specific URL and not the the one for the free episodes).

Do you know the URL for episode 5? Description says its split in 2 parts or something so that might be why I can't find it

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

My man

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I liked the episode with Sven. I'd only ever seen him on old clips where he would be annoying over Skype, but being live mitigated the annoying parts of him for me, enough so for him to be endearing and fun.

Also I just noticed while typing that out that I use Redbars graying hair to carbon-date the clips I watch.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Is there a way to watch scarsclub eps in previous seasons too? The obvious url change didn't seem to work

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

bop bop perano posted:

Besides joining Scars Club, not that I know of, aside from the free season 19 episodes.

Oh that's a bummer but I do appreciate the glimpse of this seasons paid episodes, and I might end up pulling the trigger on a few months of scars to binge the later seasons.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lol I can't deny that. Mike is funny and his full show makes perfect background noise for a work at home day

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'm so gonna win 200 bucks for worst phrase, then promptly buy a Seahawk 3. See ya later on your old rear end Seahawk 2 Imhotep.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

The worst and most disgusting thing people say is balls deep. I'll admit it's not as ubiquitous as it once was, but it still deserves mention.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'm watching my first live scarsclub episode! Its a fun experience

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'd say that's accurate, and probably one reason most who affiliate with either party hate him based on clips.

Same with fandoms of comedians/podcasts he covers.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

The freeze frame on Joey's dumb face made me laugh out loud which is increasingly rare these days. Mike is getting really good at this whole being funny thing

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I stopped paying for scarsclub and now I'm bummed I can't watch yesterdays episode. I guess I can wait for parts of it to appear on YouTube in the coming weeks, but I'd rather steal from Mike and Jules so lmk if anyone knows if there's still a way to get around the paywall and watch for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I swear redbar is so on point with his comedy criticisms that it's ruined a bunch of stuff for me.

Which gives me more time to watch the free eps of redbar. Some day there'll be a backdoor into his pay section again and I'll be able to watch them all.