Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

That's a lot of cool bronze statuary!
I like the mural of the pikmin riding a fruit bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i love these little guys i bet they're up to no good

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

frump truck

hello... again!

i liked looking at these pictures and that's a fact

Ass-penny

thanks for the pictures Chewbs! I especially enjoyed the murals and this sculpture, that looks oddly 2D in this photo. another angle on it would be interesting. also as a graffiti watcher I wanted to say :rip: sincher, which is what I think that says behind the sculpture on the left. I hope you had (are having?) a fun day. my phone tells me it's the middle of the afternoon monday there. lunch drinks!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

rear end-penny posted:

thanks for the pictures Chewbs! I especially enjoyed the murals and this sculpture, that looks oddly 2D in this photo. another angle on it would be interesting. also as a graffiti watcher I wanted to say :rip: sincher, which is what I think that says behind the sculpture on the left. I hope you had (are having?) a fun day. my phone tells me it's the middle of the afternoon monday there. lunch drinks!

These were taken on Sunday in great nation of Australia, friend!

The penguin statue was flat (narrow?) and almost 2d so that was the best angle for the picture.

There is a colony of little penguins that live on the pier in St Kilda, one day I will go back and get some pics of those lil guys too :gerty:

nut

thank u chewbz, a great tour even if the boneheads at st kilda think I won’t walk my dog while day drinking

nut

st I hardly know’d a

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Oh cool, Chewbs is a Melbourne local too

Yeah it was so nice on Sunday

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Australia doesn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Australia doesn't exist

a far flung idea at best. for kids