Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Scandelouse
Jan 10, 2003

Love, Drunkchat.

Scholtz posted:

No dummy it's a really good way to get good loot and powerful artifacts

Now, to socket this big red gem I got into my skull helmet

It’s gonna be really cool when Diablo 4 has Diablo as a boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

El Scandelouse posted:

It’s gonna be really cool when Diablo 4 has Diablo as a boss.

Wishlist for Diablo 4:

- Diablo
- Hell
- Paladin
- Cool Loot
- Less Statistics

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Diablo 4 is honestly the perfect game for Diablo fans. Exactly what they want, need, and hell deserve.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

The first expansion should add Diablo as a boss, and when you kill him you should shatter his or whatever soulstone (again) but this time contain the shards

Then the second expansions should add Diablos as a class

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Autisanal Cheese posted:

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

WHEN I DIP, YOU DIP, WE DIP

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the diablo thread appears cursed perhaps some brave adventurers could venture inside and kill diablo

If killing Diablo is what breaks the curse then it makes sense why the thread is the way it is, since you can't do that yet.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Autisanal Cheese posted:

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-tGrHT5iM

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?

Fajita Queen posted:

If killing Diablo is what breaks the curse then it makes sense why the thread is the way it is, since you can't do that yet.

then i volunteer to take the soulstone into my forehead to allow the thread to kill me

El Scandelouse
Jan 10, 2003

Love, Drunkchat.

wizard2 posted:

Wishlist for Diablo 4:

- Diablo
- Hell
- Paladin
- Cool Loot
- Less Statistics

Someone promote this guy to ceo of blizzard because all of this poo poo rules.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
My posting in D4 thread got called lazy and low effort and I feel my name and reputation's being besmirched.

Vic posted:

Hulk Krogan posted:

Costco thinks they're sooo slick with their little ploy to give me a free hot pocket or tiny cup with 3/4 of a tortilla chip in it, but I'm onto them!!1
Sorry mentioning Costco in this context got me immediately like:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

El Scandelouse posted:

Man you are so annoying it’s hurting my mental health. If you can’t contribute to the discussion in any meaningful way I’m going to be forced to throw another tantrum.

Complete_Cynic
Jan 18, 2013

Vic posted:

My posting in D4 thread got called lazy and low effort and I feel my name and reputation's being besmirched.

You got 12 hours, they got 24, who cares? Being weird about Diablo isn't a personality trait.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If this is what the D4 thread is like then probe the lot of them tbh

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Grinding mobs until Jeff's Button of Thread Nuking drops so the entire Diablo thread gets probed for a week

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

I didn't come to complain I just thought the extreme negative reaction is funny and uncalled for.

People should be more okay with cold takes like this and probes just make it into a weird competition.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Vic posted:

My posting in D4 thread got called lazy and low effort

Compared to your usual posting that's an improvement.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rarity posted:

If this is what the D4 thread is like then probe the lot of them tbh

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Compared to your usual posting that's an improvement.

Rude

Orv
May 4, 2011
I recommend being actually funny, Vic. It’s never worked for me but you never know.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

The last time peoplve have been experimenting with that concept, we got the Nintendo Switch thread.

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?

Vic posted:

People should be more okay with cold takes like this and probes just make it into a weird competition.

for sure not my intention, i’m real news at this so i’m all ears for a better way to handle stuff

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

harrygomm posted:

for sure not my intention, i’m real news at this so i’m all ears for a better way to handle stuff

I meant to say the posters should chill out about each other, not that you or the mods are not "moderating correctly".

Making complaints and demands on the content and quality of posts is unreasonable. (e: I mean to a point)

Orv
May 4, 2011
Is it though?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I think you should do something useful or enjoyable with your time instead of making twelve pages of posts about how much you don't like a video game that you don't play. Have you tried spending your time playing good video games instead like Tears of the Kingdom or Baldurs Gate 3?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont care about your opinion on diablo i just think this thread main character thing sucks

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Lima posted:

Many moons ago, two highly anticipated games came out at the same time which gave us the Third Street Skyrims subforum.
Currently we have the Baldur's Gate 3 thread moving at 200 posts pr kilometer, Starfield will be released soon and the dlc for Cyberpunk a bit after that.

Has there been any discussions about making a temp forum for some or all these games, to spread the discussion out a bit?

We could call it Baldur's Starpunk :awesomelon:

Btw I think this would be a lot of fun

Also we should move the Diablo 4 thread to GBS

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Fajita Queen posted:

I think you should do something useful or enjoyable with your time instead of making twelve pages of posts about how much you don't like a video game that you don't play. Have you tried spending your time playing good video games instead like Tears of the Kingdom or Baldurs Gate 3?

I grew up playing both Diablo and Baldurs Gate, both of which I'm actively playing. There's a big difference between those experiences as you can imagine.

Endorph posted:

i dont care about your opinion on diablo i just think this thread main character thing sucks

That became a thing after the melty about me, but I guess you mean to say I'm posting too much. Which is fair but still sucks to hear.

Didn't mean to post through it here either.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Endorph posted:

Agreed. Just leave the D4 thread, Vic.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Vic posted:

I grew up playing both Diablo and Baldurs Gate, both of which I'm actively playing. There's a big difference between those experiences as you can imagine.

That became a thing after the melty about me, but I guess you mean to say I'm posting too much. Which is fair but still sucks to hear.

Didn't mean to post through it here either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXULv7qRw4

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

is this a chat thread now too? that's my feedback

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

dervival posted:

is this a chat thread now too? that's my feedback

What's your fave pokemon?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Settle down please.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jay Rust posted:

What's your fave pokemon?

Mudkip

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The op of this thread is a bit stale so I am probably going to reboot it tomorrow - just as an FYI. It is not going to be closed or gone, I just want it to freshen up. We have had such changes since it first appeared and I want to get in a really good post that Noise made before they stepped down as part of the rules and so it feels right to reboot it.

I also would like to say, this is the best working feedback thread on the forums and it is because all of you who post here in Video Games (the forum and not that charlatan).
You are really good about coming here to ask and talk through things and we can have this run a little lighthearted without losing focus. I really want to thank you all for this. Of the big three forums, this is the easiest one to tend to and it comes from you all more than anything. :unsmith:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
you heard RGF no rules in this thread for the rest of the day :regd13:

post your favorite vtubers

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What's a vtuber?

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Rarity posted:

What's a vtuber?

not much, what's a vtuber with you?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

It stands for Video Games Tuber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
If I wanted to see a potato play a video game, I would simply turn OFF my monitor