Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I loved that this new location was clearly celtic, but also had a (two-horned) rhino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I know it's a controversial opinion, but I am against slavery. gently caress those guys!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Also lol at that "Preview"

Really looking forward to see what that's about.
My guess: Fangs and Spear stumble into a tribe of modern day humans with office jobs and capitalism and they do the needful.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 5, 2022

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Zero One posted:

I kept needing to remind myself they were slavers and as Spear and Fang ruthlessly slaughtered the entire village including women and children.

That child had it comming!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

I Am Fowl posted:

His wife did some real damage on Fang before she died so the implication is that this father/son duo is gonna be a real challenge.

I could really tell the gender of that child. Also they had a really small face.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think it's chieftain.
Of course, they might call him shogun for all we know of that universe.

The credits say "chieftan". Since that is not a word, I guess he's the chieftain named Chieftan.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I did enjoy the continuous decrease of the civilization. Guns -> Sword&Shield -> Bow -> Bone club -> Spear -> Pointy stick

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I'm starting to get some bad vibes from that queen. I won't be surprised if she will be revealed to be a bad person.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Fun fact "Spear's Daughter" is voiced by Lilah Tartakovsky, which I assume is Genndy's daughter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

If anyone is actually concerned about consent, I’d think the fact that A) he is a completely different species

Hey now, I take offense to that separatist bigotry. I'm 2 percent Neandertal!
(As are most Europeans)