Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.
I really, really, enjoy 80s anime OVAs a lot.
I don't know if anyone here has ever seen Bubble gum crisis but it's really good.
It's a little corny, but, in a good way. It's a magic girl anime about a team of 5 what are basically half power rangers half Sailor Moon girls. I believe the plot is about them fight corruption and the government and basically the Japanese cyberpunk mafia.
It's dope and I enjoyed it quite a bit. You should check it out if you haven't seen it. There's several seasons and some movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

What's Robot Carnival about?

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

kirbysuperstar posted:

What of the Tenchi Cinematic Universe is worth watching anyway

Tenchi Muyo is always a go to for me but I saw it when I was young and that could just be nostalgia.

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

I just completed my read/watch of the devilman series. :wotwot:
What a loving masterpiece.
I love this poo poo. I mean, it's not perfect, nothing is but this has some of the best panels I have ever seen in manga and it's just really bad rear end in general.
I wanna be devilman, haha. He's so cool.

The story is also, well, really insane. I feel like I am reading something a highschool student would have come up with but through the lens of more mature theming and philosophical inquiry.
Though I do find the overall themes to be a bit of low hanging fruit compared to what is out today that basically overtly critiques the system of capitalism.
But it's a drat fine series and I would high recommend it to anyone that hasn't read it yet. There's 3 OVA's to accompany it, but, the last one isn't cannon but still pretty cool.
There's also a full series anime apparently but apparently it's really bad and not really cannon either. I have it I haven't watched that yet though I plan too.