Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Bula Vinaka posted:

a classic

(human brains supposedly found in an abandoned Texas insane asylum)

I saw this over a decade ago and it was attributed to an abandoned hospital in Russia. Which seemed slightly more plausible, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I rely heavily on this thread when sending Instagram scammers disturbing images.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Jesus' expression reminds me of that doll fucker guy.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Good ol' trapezoid mouth.

faptown
Dec 6, 2008
Jesus gonna make you squart.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I can't stop seeing the lips on his head, hidden by the cross tattoo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Jesus' expression reminds me of that doll fucker guy.

Is that guy still alive or have his dolls come to life and taken revenge on him like at the end of Maniac? Alternately some sort of alcohol related death? I can’t imagine him still being alive.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Conventions suck.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Jesus straight outta Whoville

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

faptown posted:

Jesus gonna make you squart.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Is that guy still alive or have his dolls come to life and taken revenge on him like at the end of Maniac? Alternately some sort of alcohol related death? I can’t imagine him still being alive.

I think he got kicked out on his rear end.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I saw this over a decade ago and it was attributed to an abandoned hospital in Russia. Which seemed slightly more plausible, I guess.

Yeah there aint no brains in texas

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Thank you cursed thread for these images.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scam Likely posted:

Thank you cursed thread for these images.

what kind of scam is this?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Bismuth posted:

what kind of scam is this?

Instagram art commission scam. They usually send you pictures of a check to cash (via phone app), with some excuse that they can only send $1000 for their $300 commission. Thus, the victim sends them $700 real dollars back to make up the difference only to find the fake check bounced the next day.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I can't stop seeing the lips on his head, hidden by the cross tattoo

That looks like Homer Simpson on the back of that guy's head in the cross tattoo guy.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scam Likely posted:

Instagram art commission scam. They usually send you pictures of a check to cash (via phone app), with some excuse that they can only send $1000 for their $300 commission. Thus, the victim sends them $700 real dollars back to make up the difference only to find the fake check bounced the next day.

Wow, I had no idea that type of scam had gotten so specific

faptown
Dec 6, 2008

Thank you for your service.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Bismuth posted:

They pull this poo poo with musicians too, asking for a birthday song for their kid.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Cacator posted:

They pull this poo poo with musicians too, asking for a birthday song for their kid.

They deserve the most cursed of cursed images.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Bismuth posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/w8qt2f/am_i_stealing/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here's a real life example of the scam in action, thankfully this guy didn't sent the scammer money.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Somehow I hate these ultra-specific scams tailored to people's careers even more than the usual/general phishing and gift card scams, which I also hate with a burning passion. It just feels a little more personal

Scams like these arent really images but by god they are cursed

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

TBF, I can see Troi’s face in that, so really not so bad as as far as abominations go.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this is great

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MEAT MASK

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1552027758573797377

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

DALL·E

> What Star Trek the Next Generation crew would look like if they were sonic the hedgehog characters, digital art.png

:confused:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Marty Jacobson

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

It's a miracle I don't whip their asses for this poo poo.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This poo poo made more sense to me when I learned that the point was to get people to buy as much preprocessed food off the shelf as possible by coming up with recipes that mashed it altogether.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Replace pears with artichoke hearts and you have my cousin's husbands favorite snack.
He literally dips artichoke hearts into the jar of miracle whip and eats its.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

mds2 posted:

Replace pears with artichoke hearts and you have my cousin's husbands favorite snack.
He literally dips artichoke hearts into the jar of miracle whip and eats its.

you just made me want to throw up. goddamn. steamed artichoke leaves in butter tho, that's what's up.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I grew up dipping artichoke leaves in mayo. It's pretty delicious. :shrug:

Miracle Whip is gross, though.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I grew up dipping artichoke leaves in mayo. It's pretty delicious. :shrug:

Miracle Whip is gross, though.

Yeah I grew up on this as well. 70/30 mayo to lemon juice with some minced garlic. Prob one of those regional things

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

nexous posted:

Yeah I grew up on this as well. 70/30 mayo to lemon juice with some minced garlic. Prob one of those regional things

Edit: mum was from Texas, but I grew up in Australia and this was a treat the rare times decent fresh artichokes could be found

norp fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jul 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
old-fashioned boiled dressing