Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Liquid Chicken posted:

If I thought it was okay to post at least a link I would, but fair enough - here's less cursed stamps as payment.

Wasn't very popular as it implied the receiver was a boozer.

Ah gently caress lowtax really misunderstood the meaning of my letter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

bird with big dick posted:

Is women having shrimp living in their vagina really a thing or was that a joke

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

I think it's probably from that urban legend. You can find it on snopes

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yes, what aisle can I find the cream to treat Shrimp-Crotch? Aisle 6... right next to the Botfly Scalp Rinse. Thanks!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

https://youtu.be/yuoFsi2iIi0?si=kb3p26q8EHLFg8TQ

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Guy on the far left looks like he actually did.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I’ve been humming that song to myself for like a week. I know it’s AI and I should hate it on principle and all that but it’s really catchy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It was a joke. Malachite dildo realising copper ions that kill bacteria reminded me of a similar situation in aquariums.

Sometimes aquarium fish are treated with a copper solution kill parasites, but you have to be careful with (use a hospital tank) because it will flat out kill your snails and shrimps. Oh no.

OTOH they have also sold copper solution (or some people used loving pennies) to kill unwanted pond snails and other invertebrates in your tank. It does work but (like with the vagina) has unintended consequences. If you had a ton of unwanted invertebrates in your tank they were eating something, right? If you do a mass kill nothing is eating that stuff anymore so it just rots, and at the same moment you suddenly have a bunch of dead rotting snails in the water, leading to a sudden spike in pollution that could kill your fish. If it doesn't kill your fish it will probably lead to a massive bloom of algea or something else.

So you could use the malachite dildo to treat an infestation of shrimps and snails in your vagina. But it's going to have some unwanted consequences.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm gonna start a pig tapper company.

You're already way late
https://www.weaverlivestock.com/collections/hog-whips-pipes

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Lt. Cock posted:

I’ve been humming that song to myself for like a week. I know it’s AI and I should hate it on principle and all that but it’s really catchy.

"fool me once shame on you. fool me twice, shame on glue." is a really good line

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/AOtPAgl.mp4

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Facebook Aunt posted:

So you could use the malachite dildo to treat an infestation of shrimps and snails in your vagina. But it's going to have some unwanted consequences.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Creepshow was a really good movie.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/dup6cMo.mp4
Watch what he’s intentionally blocking when he offers the seat.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Cartoon Man posted:

Dude should have farted too

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

not cursed. so good it deserves its own thread

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm learning a lot about vaginal biomes from this thread

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Sounds like BS. Are restaurants that hard up for custom? You try finding a table on a Friday or Saturday night. Secondly, do restaurateurs have time to go catfishing on the internet??

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If it's a fancy enough place I can totally believe a social media manager being in charge of poo poo like that.

Joke's on them: I purposely go to those types of restaurants by myself!

:negative:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

One hell of a post/avatar combo :stonklol:

Jamesman posted:

Creepshow was a really good movie.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Cartoon Man posted:

It looks to be for a PSA. Watch what the woman in yellow is holding.

It's that or there is one really oblivious pervert.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Hey why don't you sit down here right next to the pervert."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Chrpno posted:

Sounds like BS. Are restaurants that hard up for custom? You try finding a table on a Friday or Saturday night. Secondly, do restaurateurs have time to go catfishing on the internet??

"Restaurants" doesn't indicate how common something is. If 2 places are doing it occasionally the headline would technically be true. Are there at least 2 sociopaths in hospitality management willing to make strangers miserable for short-term profits? Heck, there's probably at least 2 who would do it just for fun. You ever join goonswarm? There's fellas that are absolutely giddy about legally scamming people out of trivial amounts of game currency.

It could be that on Tuesday and Wednesday nights the place is pretty dead and barely breaks even. (But you can't just close those nights because it will disappoint your regulars and they might find a new place.) So if you can get an extra 1 or 2 customers during the dead hours on those nights that could make a noticeable difference. And the fact that those customers are miserable and spiraling because they've been stood up means they are likely to buy more alcohol and expensive deserts than normal.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

You ever join goonswarm?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Chrpno posted:

it would be a server, most likely. doubtful anyone in management would have the time to attempt it, but servers during a slow night are very likely to start some poo poo

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Are we sure it was just Berlin? Possibly it was just year that the world just really hated cats.

The 70's was a very weird and sad time like that.

West Berlin had its own postal service, Landespostdirektion Berlin, and they issued their own stamps as well. I'm pretty sure they were valid elsewhere in West Germany and vice versa.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

So a vasectomy is a direct path to godhood :thunk:

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

He does look quite happy, even though his back teeth are floating

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

when does he learn about the vaginal shrimp?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Regular Wario posted:

when does he learn about the vaginal shrimp?

Why would women have small pastries up in their business?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Takes No Damage posted:

So a vasectomy is a direct path to godhood :thunk:

Vasectomy doesn't stop semen.....

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Chrpno posted:

This is the kind of internet scam I can respect:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
AAAAA Insurance!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

norp posted:

Vasectomy doesn't stop semen.....

Yeah, just turns it red.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

This is the kind of internet scam I can respect:

ghost kitchens are pretty cursed. it turns out you can make money selling generic [chinese/thai/hawaiian/japanese] food by using different sauces out of a sysco bag on the same meat and rice by being a little bit cheaper than people making real food in the same style.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I got scammed by Applebees' ghost kitchen going by the name "Neighborhood Wings" on DoorDash. 1/10 do not recommend.

"Funny" cursed image:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWy2FnnIHY
probably posted already but a cursed seafood classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chrpno posted:

I think maybe this woman just got an ad for Denny's on a dating app and assumed she was swiping to meet Denny.