Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

quote:

Keywords: Umbilical pilonidal sinus, hair, granulation tissue, excision, recurrence

Actually I don't feel like reading any more, goodbye internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Implied Cursed Images Thread

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:gonk:Is AI now combining The Oz universe with Tetsou: The Iron Man?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's just what return to oz is like

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wonka built this in a cave! With scraps!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh poo poo! Not you too Redshirt! Will the PugGoth avatar invasion never end?!

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Buddy Cole what have you gotten yourself into?!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Would have bet money that was a still from The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. I still feel like I've seen the robot somewhere before despite TinEye telling me it only exists in this one photo :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Das Boo posted:

The current popular comparison:

Sometimes I remember the fact that one of the largest buildings in the world - no Amazon hut comes even close - is a grocery distribution centre in loving Sipoo, or Sibbo as the perfidious Swede likes to call it.

(That's not the building, that's just what Sipoo looks like.)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Takes No Damage posted:

Would have bet money that was a still from The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. I still feel like I've seen the robot somewhere before despite TinEye telling me it only exists in this one photo :ohdear:
his name is tik-tok if that helps your search

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Takes No Damage posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jo1OV-k1vo

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Sometimes I remember the fact that one of the largest buildings in the world - no Amazon hut comes even close - is a grocery distribution centre in loving Sipoo, or Sibbo as the perfidious Swede likes to call it.

(That's not the building, that's just what Sipoo looks like.)

Now that is an interesting fact I did not know. It's on place 7 on this list by usable volume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_buildings

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Ghostlight posted:

that's just what return to oz is like

not that far off from the books

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I need to watch this poo poo

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
Return to Oz owns, scared the absolute poo poo out of me as a kid

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Lies of P Netflix series looking scary.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/tt4Qbt6.mp4

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I feel like "Masturbating to cartoons" and/or "Masturbating to anthropomorphized animals" are both so normalized that it barely counts as curse.

Except it is a grown woman talking about wanting to gently caress a dog from a cartoon for babies, so I dunno. Maybe the real curse is that most people don't make podcasts about it and just keep it to themselves.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

How do incels feel now, knowing they can't compete with a cartoon dog

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Nobody Interesting posted:

How do incels feel now, knowing they can't compete with a cartoon dog
Which one?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's not that long since the admins nuked a long running thread about being horny for children's cartoons right here on Something Awful, the dead comedy forum. Imagine how much worse it's out there in the wilderness

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Is that soup?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
C H O C O L A T E   W O N D E R F A L L

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Biscuits and sausage gravy fountain, I think. Barely a mild curse, if so

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

That’s gravy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That or diarrhea

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

That or diarrhea

Not yet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is it steam from piping hot gravy, or smoke from a failing pump engine? You decide!

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The biscuits and gravy fountain is not cursed. The chocolate fountain made in the same device three weeks later is, of course, cursed.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

steinrokkan posted:

Is it steam from piping hot gravy, or smoke from a failing pump engine? You decide!

It's the savory aroma of authentic New England Clam Chowder!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

It's not that long since the admins nuked a long running thread about being horny for children's cartoons right here on Something Awful, the dead comedy forum. Imagine how much worse it's out there in the wilderness

Is this the DeviantArt thread or was that something else?

I just remember that one guy who couldn't stop posting about their obsession with a character from BugSnax.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

Return to Oz owns, scared the absolute poo poo out of me as a kid

The movie is literally a checklist of 'things that frighten children, as identified by psychologists' all mashed together, it rules.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Karate Bastard posted:

That or diarrhea

thats definitely vom

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Jamesman posted:

I just remember that one guy who couldn't stop posting about their obsession with a character from BugSnax.

wait, what?
:bighow:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Jamesman posted:

Except it is a grown woman talking about wanting to gently caress a dog from a cartoon for babies, so I dunno. Maybe the real curse is that most people don't make podcasts about it and just keep it to themselves.

As the father of a two year old, I've watched a loving lot of Bluey recently. Bandit, the father dog in question, is such a good character, and he's voiced by a legitimate Australian rock musician. She's making a big deal out of masturbating to him to get a reaction, but yeah, I understand the basis for her statement.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

A lot of BSS posters coming in here to tell everyone it's absolutely okay to jerk it to cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to come up with words and I have none.

Biscuits and gravy fountain is blessed, however, and I will not be taking questions.