Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Bula Vinaka posted:

a classic

(human brains supposedly found in an abandoned Texas insane asylum)

I saw this over a decade ago and it was attributed to an abandoned hospital in Russia. Which seemed slightly more plausible, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Jamesman posted:

On one of the channels, for the Thanksgiving parade, they do a long lead-in with features from current and upcoming musicals. Last year, this was one of them.

It looked absolutely dreadful and I'm genuinely shocked it's still running into 2023.

How big of a role does Dave Coulier have in it?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Aw it's kinda heartening and sweet to see the old ways of super-duper special self-inserts being kept alive. Blursed.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I bought that book at a thrift store a few weeks ago. Most of the recipes are very simple and are just "put cum in it" and not particularly interesting.