Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dude in the video who got his pinky but off by a shark looks like he can afford a new one

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Salvation Army

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just a couple of Bills fans

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

A son of baconator

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’d go up the stairs to the second floor and catch the elevator where there isn’t a line.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Great as the blind guy in O Brother Where Art Tho

Oh yeah and Dodgeball

Dude has incredible range

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

It’s good but it’s no Dead Alive

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

!Klams posted:

Yeah, I mean I'm being facetiously anti-America here, but more as like, a bit. I know you have a thing against Brits, but I don't really mean it.

But, yeah, I've seen like 6 or 7 drive throughs here in England in all my life, and they all have a sign saying DRIVE THRU. I guarantee 'THRU' here will confuse a SIGNIFICANT amount of people, because we just do not use that spelling, nor have any reason to. It's only there because it's 'Authentically American' and so is the whole drive through concept (to us). People above were mentioning "You can go INSIDE on foot to pick up food!", the drive throughs here are 99.9% people doing just that, because, we don't really have the concept. And the reason is simple; we don't have to drive everywhere like you guys do, so driving 'thru' just isn't more convenient, If you drive somewhere, it's a destination, and so when you get there you get out and walk. Or you walk to town or whatever. We don't have remote areas that you're only driving through, except motorways, but even then you want to stop and get out at a motorway services to take a break from driving. The only one I've seen that actually get's used as a drive through is down by a marina, which isn't far from other life but is only accessible by a busy road, so hard to walk to, and has a McDonalds drive through on the way out, so you end up driving through it almost by default. Even then, people I'm with / know have only ever walked inside it.

So what I'm saying is, we clearly imported DRIVE THRU's from America in particular, and I was suggesting we took the nightmare parking / traffic deal with it. We almost certainly do have that kind of nightmare parking / traffic situation somewhere else, just nothing I can recall. (But again, I really wouldn't remember). We certainly don't have traffic like you have in LA though, holy hell. I remember flying over it, and being confused looking down at the roads, because something seemed off. And then actually driving in it, and realising, "Ah, this is why."

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive thru

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Went to Cane’s, now there’s a curse

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Faustian Bargain posted:

what the gently caress

box combo, no slaw, double bread, don’t @ me

e: they also serve the best cut of fries, crinkle

Wish they had an option to add seasoning

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

ACK!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Now reverse it

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

S’ok Friday night drunk bud

I’m hammered as poo poo posting and doing my first Babylon 5 watch. No mods no masters

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Boogers gotta stink but we’ll never know

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Took me forever to unsee it haha

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

darkwasthenight posted:

Power of the Force edition Beefy Luke was both infamous and cursed.

That’s just Luuke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Washed up on shore dead?