Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Jesus straight outta Whoville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scam Likely posted:

Thank you cursed thread for these images.

what kind of scam is this?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scam Likely posted:

Instagram art commission scam. They usually send you pictures of a check to cash (via phone app), with some excuse that they can only send $1000 for their $300 commission. Thus, the victim sends them $700 real dollars back to make up the difference only to find the fake check bounced the next day.

Wow, I had no idea that type of scam had gotten so specific

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Somehow I hate these ultra-specific scams tailored to people's careers even more than the usual/general phishing and gift card scams, which I also hate with a burning passion. It just feels a little more personal

Scams like these arent really images but by god they are cursed

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

if you need me i'll be crying and making GBS threads in the showercophagus

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

spaceblancmange posted:

Bone marrow, eggs, kidney, blood, semen

e; wrong thread, thought I was in goons with spoons

what recipe is this, I'm making a grocery run

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

cursed rear end article posted:

Over half of the US is in Slytherin ... We all know that most of Slytherin are coded as selfish and evil. WTF!

Idk, checks out.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Waltzing Along posted:

Probably the like 90% of the planet that is religious.

The percentage probably drops pretty hard if you rephrase it "who cares about offending people of religions other than their own"

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Its the opposite, if she clenches down that thing snips off like a cigar cutter

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

same

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I feel bad for her, but also this is a good lesson in "all natural does not mean safe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
The repeated frowny faces with unkempt hair and rosacea are at least similar enough to be a bit creepy but half of the example images dont even share any of the distinguishing traits of the original, theyre just generic creepy AI faces. Thats like calling any random guy in the woods sasquatch just because he was in the right general location and had feet