Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Crab Dad posted:

Oh hey my county. gently caress that idiot for attempting to drive like that but the fine does seem a bit high.

Nah, they were let off really easy by only getting that instead of being given felony reckless endangerment like they should have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dr. Quarex posted:

I thought Mr. Beast and L.A. Beast were the same person until just now

I felt the same way about Moby and Pitbull. Then I found out Moby was still Moby and never tried to rebrand himself with an edgier name and party sound.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Why would you dress up as a horse for this?

You could be a tauntaun, they actually walk on two legs. JFC.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

flubber nuts posted:

imagining a bunch of kindergarteners fighting a psycho with an assault rifle has got to be one of the most brain breaking scenarios conceivable. it would take like 200 of them to stop a gun man.

Herman Cain thought it was a great idea that children should be instructed to rush gunmen because he would run out of bullets before the school ran out of children.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Azhais posted:

I don't buy that whole "conservative dickheads" theory. 76 showed the world was all green and happy yet 20 years in, then the residents started launching nukes at each other for the luls.

That's what ended the world. War with China is clearly a vault tec conspiracy

Oh wow I can't believe a Bethesda Fallout completely missed the point the original games are trying to make.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

A sex pest

Was explained a few posts up

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

McGavin posted:

Where do you think whatever you're recycling gets shipped to?

If it's paper, the town I live in. Recycling garbage from surrounding cities is the only part of the local economy that is any good.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gaius Baltar, after he starts the cult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pro wrestling is definitely not a localized American phenomenon.