Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1552027758573797377

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

nexous posted:

Surprised SA hasn’t been affected by inflation. I paid my 9.95 in 2003 but in 2022 dollars that like, a lot, man

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

I figure I could hold at least four in each hand and that still leaves me the mouth to work with.

Am I in the right thread?

No, you should be in my pm's

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tarquinn posted:

You forgot to post the thrilling conclusion.

https://twitter.com/ChrisGN/status/1556315842563887105

Well that got loving dark.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

It should also be noted very clearly that he spent no time locked up because of his co-operation. Dude snitched before he even found out if he good do time.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/1557078908134211584

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Anime Liker posted:

It's been an eternity since I smoked but for some reason my brain is telling me the strawberry milk bong would taste good

I sense a mod challenge coming up

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Did you read the article? The kids are not fine, they're still in Queensland.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cartoon Man posted:

Then you realize it’s his living room and out in the open for all to see.

No one visits

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

codo27 posted:

For some reason I thought OPs could edit thread titles but I guess it's only mods?

You need buttons to do it. So IK's can change thread titles. OP's can close threads though after leaving a post demanding that a thread title be changed or you won't reopen it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

Great place to smoke weed in that hedge

Hedge weed and the angry inch

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

Where the gently caress is he going lmao

Looking for John Connor

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

i can still taste him posted:

This is the best English sentence ever crafted. And it's exactly what dude did.

Username post combo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

The modern tech industry makes most of its money from venture capitalists and inserting itself into simple processes as an unnecessary third party middleman.

Content:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/NASAExoplanets/status/1561442514078314496

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/xcJbW38.mp4

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mozi posted:

this may shock you but your body 100% has millions of viruses in it right now

Yours maybe but I'm different.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pretend I posted the tweet saying "don't forget to take out his healers first"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"Homeopathic" doesn't mean naturally or traditionally made anything anymore, it's literally just water, it's literally a legal snake oil scam and I'm pretty sure we've had a couple threads about it

Yeah, I was wondering why talk about the chemical reaction of LSD and treated water vs the original thing talking about homeopathic LSD. It doesn't matter what LSD reacts with if there is none there.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

mercenarynuker posted:

FROCk China?
FTaiwank China?
FTaipeik China?

FRACK CHINA

It's the Republic of Alternate China flag.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jillian poo poo posted:

I envy her. Getting lovely drunk for a week straight off a single rack of the cheapest beer imaginable so that the pain of this miserable existence is lessened somewhat has always been a dream of mine. You go girl!!!

I realise saying this to a goon is kind of moot but your dating life with this sort of problem is beyond hosed. There is just no good way out of that problem.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You know what page 69 needs?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SniperWoreConverse posted:

who tf's guy mann (:rip: 2007-2021 i guess)

Sleeveless and of science

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dr. Quarex posted:

It brings me joy because what it takes to look like this, whatever the current equivalent of this is, is a race to the bottom that will result in children in 20 years having to adopt 1950s aesthetics to stand out.

The current trad cath movement is already working on this

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

"Incest" is also missing from both lists.

That would preclude Lot from being one of the good guys.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

Does "Homo Hugger" mean that you are a person who hugs homos, or a homo who hugs?

For I am one of those but not the other, and I wish to know if hell awaits.

If that is the only thing on the list you fit then you live a sad life.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/WilliamHousty/status/1577347046268600320

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tarkus posted:

Hard Rock Nick is legitimately loving amazing. He's either completely delusional or an excellent actor. He portrays himself as extremely rich but films videos in his dentist's office and claims it's his mansion. He's been exposed as a fraud countless times but he sticks to his character through thick and thin. Truly amazing.

There was a goon who claimed that used to work with him at a grocery store back in the day and it is 100% not an act. Dude is full on delusional.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

While unappetizing I don't see how that is any different to pork bungholes, which I'm given to understand is a thing in some American states.

Eating rear end is cool and good. Eating vaginas is neither of those things.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ghostlight posted:

Yaldabaoth is the gnostic devil, the false god of chaos that traps souls in the physical realm to torture them through existence, the main character of the Bible masquerading as a loving God in order to further divorce people from salvation. Lovecraftian gods can only aspire to that level of shitheadedness. He also cameos in Lovecraft's The Horror at Red Hook (the horror is non-whites)

OP is all of that and still they're stuck here posting with us. Guess we got the last laugh.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

boar guy posted:

i can't remember the last time i purchased and ate like a whole-rear end candy bar

but when those little ones show up in the kettle by the front door during this last week of october i go to fucken town

Shameful goon. Always eat rear end.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So many search results are just pages of bot generated content too so you're just getting random pages that have been scraped and collated into information of insanely dubious use.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

What the gently caress

Pretty sure this has done the rounds before and it was a failed attempt at insurance fraud.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao at people who live in a world where this isn't just Friday / Saturday at the local RSL. The Whtilams were right, blow them the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ryenax/status/1583544429192757248