Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

faptown posted:

Jesus gonna make you squart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Watching the video, it looks like she either doesn't notice the injury or doesn't care; she stumbles through the finish line then she's up and walking around, waiting for the judges to announce the winner.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

You can't post Mark Davis without posting his dad Al.

My favorite description of them on these forums was "Habsburg-rear end sports liches"

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

knew a dude while I was doing my master's who dropped out of his undergrad and then just kind of left town, and when his roommates went into his room to clear out his poo poo they found an ant colony living in a pile of his dirty laundry

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

chaibat posted:

Update:

I asked for clarification:

new 4H event idea: you train your pig to defend you from judges trying to mess up your show whites. person with the cleanest clothes wins

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

I've got at least a thousand open tabs, and 64GB ram. It doesn't load each into ram when you reboot unless you actually click into them or pin them.

I won't act like having 50 actively loaded into ram won't crash my game to desktop though.

why do you do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEge-PXtdGk