Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

Never let it stop you from success, though, just remember that our old friend Kirk Johnson achieved internet immortality despite looking like a sunbaked prune

but did he see dime one from it? nooooooooope.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Murdstone posted:

Yeah, drinking and smoking can age the hell out of you. Add a lot of sun to that and one day in your 40s you're just going to wake up looking 65+.

it really is nuts. i had a housemate when i was 23 and he was 21 and he drank a fuckload and did a lot of outdoor heavy labour for work. i only very seldomly drink, last actual drink i had was in february. 10 years later i run into him again and he straight up looks like he's 50, leather faced and haggard looking

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Braighxzyt

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

codo27 posted:

Sorry gentlemen, I win the thread today

well, what would YOU do with it, mr grumpy pants?