Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

_____!
May 2, 2004

OMFG FURRY posted:

shouldve been watching Jacob's Ladder instead

I played Silent Hill on psilocybin mushrooms once. Beat a boss I was stuck on while laughing my rear end off at all the pop in. That isn't for most people though.

Tried amanitas once and didn't want to drink my pee so I just ate them. Blurred visions and cold sweats but the room felt WAY bigger than normal and I felt large. I'd rate it 2 out of 5 Alice's or 1 out of 5 Mario's depending on which scale you are using.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_____!
May 2, 2004

I'm going to be honest, seeing something that is normally made of the cheapest materials get an over engineered version is rad as hell.

"Good companion for guitar" though? That's definitely a bridge too far.

Wait what the hell is going on with that 1/4" plug?

_____! fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jan 10, 2023

_____!
May 2, 2004

/\/\/\My first thought after a phaser/wah.

thepopmonster posted:

IDK what your problem is that's a perfectly normal type S 1/4" plug.

It looks like the tip is missing? Also usually mono jacks still have a ring on it, right? My eyes could very well be broken.

_____! fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jan 10, 2023

_____!
May 2, 2004

The weirdest part about Nikocado is that he is clearly doing it as a bit but commiting so hard it's killing him. I saw a clip of him going through a drive thru in Texas on a mobility scooter in front of a truck and just chewing the scenery. I can appreciate blurring the lines between art and life but good God is it dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNqSM1keNmw
He seems to break character a bunch in this one. Definitely not recommending either of these people but my psyche had to endure it and now you do too.

_____!
May 2, 2004

We Got Us A Bread posted:

He's also a tremendous piece of poo poo/abusive/sex pest, so there's that, too.

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/youtube-stephanie-soo-nikocado-avocado/

Dr. Quarex posted:

Learning about a person who is performatively awful and finding out he is also actually-awful all in the span of 24 hours is pretty standard these days
Well at least in this case I'm in no way shocked he's a piece of poo poo.

On the bright side, if my wife stopped watching Super Mega because of what Matt Watson pulled with Ding Dong, I'm pretty sure I'll never have to see that Mukbang milkshake duck on our TV ever again.

_____!
May 2, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

This page made me feel better for the first time about diligently checking the weight limits on my desk chairs
:stare:

_____!
May 2, 2004

Wait until they sea where car batteries used to go!:dadjoke:

_____!
May 2, 2004

big trivia FAIL posted:

what is it called

I believe that is a Bobbitt worm

_____!
May 2, 2004

Altared State posted:

That's a moray :smuggo:

It's a yak:dadjoke:

_____!
May 2, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

I mean do the coke people have a universe? Sounds like I need drink this stuff until they get their act together.

Yeah the tapped into the furry market years ago with the surely diabetic polar bear mascots. And Santa.

And don't get me started on the CCU (Charmin cinematic universe)

_____!
May 2, 2004

By popular demand posted:

I refuse to scream before we see the centipede's gaming skills.
:colbert:

I mean it has enough legs to hit every button at once so it has to have some skills.

Also obligatory Centipedes? In MY Dual Shock 3?

_____!
May 2, 2004

Laserjet 4P posted:

Would they be delighted or horrified at what this had become?

Pre-boot of X-Files spinoff the Lone Gunman lookin' radical.

All joking aside I need to look whatever this is up, I'm interested.

_____!
May 2, 2004

We lava in a society...

_____!
May 2, 2004

I thought gummy candy.

_____!
May 2, 2004

Poor Freckles, thought of ants and lost his dentures.

_____!
May 2, 2004

I was like "wow that elk/deer/caribou has a hornet's nest stuck to its antlers, that IS cursed" and proceeded to loop the video 2 more times before seeing the extra antlers and snout.

Nature is beautiful.

_____!
May 2, 2004

Would be a good place to play Doom.

_____!
May 2, 2004

Breetai posted:

Never heard of this before, but from the name I deduce that it is a fancy single malt cum.

It's clearly where semen goes for higher education.

Also that may be the greatest Photoshop of the Hot dog guy I've ever witnessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_____!
May 2, 2004

Why yes, I do love to be blinded while driving behind you at dusk, why do you ask?