Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I’d try it, once.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

we all like to have a little fun with the character creator

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

davidspackage posted:

Jesus. Not only does he not have children and drives around the country to speak at school meetings, he's a convicted pedophile.

:stare:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Yeah, it's called "being royalty" and it happens all the time and is ordained by god hisself.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Most of that poo poo is illegal even in the horrifically hosed up usa.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

What's cursed about a new Discworld run?

This just made me think of the Culture series and how the first couple books had very pulpy (sci-fi! laser guns!) covers. But the current run toned it down; more solemn. Godamn it sucks that Banks died.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I have to admit, I am a homo hugger.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

I noticed that "Pedophiles" is conspicuously absent from the list.

Believe it or not, god is pretty much a-ok with pedophilia. :shrug:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I don't even like myself in this universe. Why the hell would I like another me.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

:catstare:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/VNctpjV.mp4

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

cool article.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i would love for this guy to get eaten by hyenas

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao at goons surprised that dogs eat poop

my dog is a pure and blameless creature who eats only prime cuts of siberian reindeer and excretes only rainbows that smell like green tea.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

lol you sniff your dog's rainbow poop

hell yeah i ddo

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Robobot posted:

Doesn’t it cost like $200 to just get an aftermarket remote start put in? Why not just do that?

wouldn't have bmw logo

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

interesting.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

AlmightyBob posted:

least bad kind of viral hole

is it though?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

didn't know dr bronner made dog food

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Wasn't that Black Rifle coffee already the coffee brand for chuds?

at one point (it was brief) the chuds turned on black rifle coffee because they didn't want to be associated with rittnehouse. I'm not sure what happened afterword; I think the company president went on an apology tour after that, saying "actually rittenhouse was An Hero so please buy coffee"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

"this machine kills fascists" --a keurig full of woke coffee

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Reminds me of the Texas woman who was mowing her lawn when a hawk threw a snake at her and then attacked her for it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66446697

holy poo poo that’s hilarious

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

posting on the something is awful forums

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sweet tea is a vile abomination

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Archonex posted:

Yeah, the body doesn't just magically crap out anything that can have an adverse effect on it. There's an entire process and even things that make you uncomfortable have a reason for why that is.

Forbes did an article on the gummy bears (though they rated the amount of maltitol in it a lot lower than what folks seem to think it had. Hard to tell since the recipe was discontinued though.) way back when that explains the effects of maltitol on the human body.

TL;DR: They accidentally made osmotic laxative gummies by upping the amount of maltitol in every gummy to unwise levels for casual consumption. Then they sold the tiny gummies in multi pound bags. Cue hilarity.

such a german thing to do

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I haven’t seen the brain fuckler in ages!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

that’s a little large, but mini octopus sausages are pretty common in ol japan

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I never find any good jewelry in my meats. I guess I am the one who is cursed.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

blatman posted:

shithouse sysiphus

just quoting this absolute gem from a few pages back

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

fallout cow :(

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

has anybody ever tried collecting contemporary money as a hobby? seems like it would pay off. I wouldn't store it in my basement though.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is this how baby is formed?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

There's a goon that works part-time(?) as a travel agent & books Disney vacations & I recall Disney cruises are fun for families.

Also Max Miller of Tasting History on YouTube used to work on a Disney cruise ship until he got furloughed due to the pandemic. I don't know if Disney gets a pat on the back for that tho.

tasting history is a goddamn treasure

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oh dear god

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Lucid Nonsense posted:

And that's exactly why you'll never reach those heights depths.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

He looks like he's turning into a Star Trek villain

still laughin at this

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

cult_hero posted:

Oh, no, it's weirder than that. Electroshock therapy for his penis to keep his erections youthful...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12730155/Biohacker-reveals-shocks-penis-longer-erections.html

from some angles he looks like a sickly conan obrien being held up by the scruff of the neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

Why the gently caress are they hunched over?

Can't they just get longer pig slapping sticks?

they're stalking their prey