Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Robobot posted:

Leopards are just slow cheetahs.

In the end, aren't we all just slow cheetahs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

Every company is different, but Emeritus Chairman does not sound like a title for someone who is in a lot of decision-making rooms!
It does sound like a title for "I don't have to do anything I don't want to do, and you can't get mad if I skip meetings that are boring/conflict with golf, but you still need to invite me to everything and listen to what I say for anything I care about" though.

Most of the power and feeling important, none of the responsibility or blame

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

the ol' high-velocity bag slap

magnificent

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This is like when incredibly strong enemies inexplicably glitch out and fail to do any damage, letting you bypass content normally gated by progression.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sorry, I don't watch children's sports, who is this?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Sorry, I don't watch children's sports, who is this?

That's a Honey Badger mate

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Streamers revenue will pay for my folly is the Bethesda waiting for gamers to fix their code

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

What people will always remember from Cryptoland.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Panfilo posted:

This is like when incredibly strong enemies inexplicably glitch out and fail to do any damage, letting you bypass content normally gated by progression.

Yes this is just like video games

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Vlaphor posted:

What people will always remember from Cryptoland.

So by their own admission, cryptobros are unfit to consent, got it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/ECByWZi.mp4

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://i.imgur.com/8Ljog8j.mp4

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Wow didn't realize they could get you with that horn

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rif89uR3GH1vmobp0.mp4

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Panfilo posted:

Honey badgers somehow ended up on a place in the food chain where they have to compete with predators 5-10 times their size for their food. Being timid gets you nowhere in these circumstances, so they decided to go with maximum audacity and complete fearlessness.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Totally Reasonable posted:

If you make a machine that lets twitch chat operate a pan in your kitchen, then hook that untested bullshit up to twitch chat, then chat didn't break your stove. You did.

Yeah, but dude has to pretend he's pissed for views. "Come watch my stream, you can torture me and ruin my life!"

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Sekenr posted:

Honey badgers somehow ended up on a place in the food chain where they have to compete with predators 5-10 times their size for their food. Being timid gets you nowhere in these circumstances, so they decided to go with maximum audacity and complete fearlessness.

5-10x their volume anyway. Badgers are surprisingly heavy.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

You would know

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

genuine lol

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

2:40..........

LawfulWaffle posted:

Honey Badger don’t give a gently caress

:thunk:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Badger's got that "I just beat up some dumb cats" swagger.

No, the "today I will sex" strut.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
They should make black boxes for aeroplanes out of honey badgers. Indestructible

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

5-10x their volume anyway. Badgers are surprisingly heavy.

The badger expert has spoken

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Don’t post death… oh, his tail moved, still alive, just golden retriever things.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LawfulWaffle posted:

Honey Badger don’t give a gently caress

My third-favourite bit of nature documentary is the one where a honey badger fights a venomous snake. The badger kills the snake but also gets bitten at least once. Of course then the badger dies.

Some time later it comes back from the dead and eats the snake.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CryptoVR? *pfft* get on my level scrubs. Humanity needs to evolve past the flesh:

e:
I keep coming back and watching the crypto vid in 2 minute chunks and at about 6:50 there's a full musical number :tizzy:

3D Megadoodoo posted:

My third-favourite bit of nature documentary is the one where a honey badger fights a venomous snake. The badger kills the snake but also gets bitten at least once. Of course then the badger dies.

IIRC they've evolved a high resistance to cobra(?) venom, but it's loving cobra venom so it still knocks them out for a bit.

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Sep 22, 2023

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Takes No Damage posted:

IIRC they've evolved a high resistance to cobra(?) venom, but it's loving cobra venom so it still knocks them out for a bit.

Sounds implausible. I think the general scientific consensus is that God and Satan both hate honey badgers so they get thrown out of the afterlife whenever they die.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
There's actually only one honey badger in the whole world, it just moves around a lot

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Sounds implausible. I think the general scientific consensus is that God and Satan both hate honey badgers so they get thrown out of the afterlife whenever they die.

Honey badger just don't give a gently caress

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

There's actually only one honey badger in the whole world, it just moves around a lot

I've never seen two honey badgers at the same time so that must be it.

How does it produce honey, anyway? Is it like a gland or something? (Haha)

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/J04wRGI.mp4

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Erm. Holy poo poo. That looks, that looks pretty bad?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
The fool launched without shoes so he had no chance

Darryl Lict
Mar 17, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Found this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD1iWbp51Lg

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Roblo posted:

Erm. Holy poo poo. That looks, that looks pretty bad?

nah he's fine, dummy

Darryl Lict
Mar 17, 2009

Inceltown posted:

That's a Honey Badger mate

Commercial with Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins selling underwear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQxWpXy4_BQ

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

nah he's fine, dummy

Oh. Haha. That serves me right for looking at this thread too early in the morning.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh I think that's the one. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

oh gently caress off baby they broke the top grill you made it sound like they ruptured your loving gas main
clickbait from content-brained streamer? it's more likely than you think!