Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

boro game is rigged

so loving rigged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Zack Steffen will have wanted to not get muscled out by Dwight Gayle if he plans on not getting owned in the world cup.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

love watmore

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Referee might also just be very bad.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I’m thinking West Brom might actually be genuinely poo poo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

boro are mint

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

dont know how we didnt win that

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

calling it a curse.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Dijksteel is a poor defender.

Good going forward, though

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Absolutely gutting to not get 3 points from that match.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i know it was just plymouth this week but charlton might just be alright

two absolute loving screamers so far this season already too

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

championship must be bad this year if Josh Sargent can score a brace

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Reading are going to win the league...

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea are not going to win the league.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wahey lads we finally got Muniz, watch us march up the table

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Wahey lads we finally got Muniz, watch us march up the table

Nowhere to go but up.

Hoping we get another CM and a left footed CB in soon. This squad should also be doing better than 3 points in 5 games with its current composition, though.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rogue0071 posted:

Nowhere to go but up.

Hoping we get another CM and a left footed CB in soon. This squad should also be doing better than 3 points in 5 games with its current composition, though.

Think we're signing Matt Clarke from Brighton (which will piss Derby fans off no end)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

John Percy reporting on Matt Clarke, so that's pretty much done :)

Strand Larsen on deadline day I reckon

Wouldn't mind Ampadu on a permanent if we could swoop in and steal him from Spezia

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro have confirmed matt clarke and man he really is very loving bald lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Boro Win Watch 2022 begins in earnest.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

boro have confirmed matt clarke and man he really is very loving bald lol

Rough paper round.

Linked with Ethan Ampadu now who would be perfect for us, I mentioned a few days ago i'd like us to go in for him

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Dell_Zincht posted:

Rough paper round.

Linked with Ethan Ampadu now who would be perfect for us, I mentioned a few days ago i'd like us to go in for him

Please pay a lot of money for him,

thanks in advance,

exeter city

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

mfcrocker posted:

Please pay a lot of money for him,

thanks in advance,

exeter city

Big sell on clause?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Dell_Zincht posted:

Big sell on clause?

Yeah, Chelsea nicked him off us when he was a youth and the compensation deal from the courts gave us 20%

He was probably still worth way more than what we'll get out of him, but oh well

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Alex Neil about to swap the red and white for.....err, red and white

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
weird local derby for me personally this weekend as someone from my area owns wycombe since a couple years ago. i met his wife at this little bookstore she runs and she was a sweetheart, i hope we beat them 6-0.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Imagine conceding 2 goals in 30 mnutes agsint loving Boro

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Top of the League!

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

First win of the season let's loving go.

Clarke looked great, Muniz proved he is the perfect Boro striker already by having his first touch be an amazing volley on net, beating the keeper and... right off the post.

Much more professional job seeing off the game than vs Stoke despite the questionable penalty and Fergie time-esque 8 minutes of stoppage.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We've got 1 win in the last 12 or 13 games now, if we could afford to sack him Russell Martin would already be gone.

We were passing back and forth on the halfway line in the 94th minute, some of the players have completely lost the plot. Managers have sussed out that they can just sit deep and watch us play keep ball, and we won't lay a glove on them. Big Russ claims we were "dominant" again in his press conference.

Didn't train all week apart from a light session for the cameras at England's HQ.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

gentlemen, boro are gona win the league

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Huge if true

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

sassassin posted:

We've got 1 win in the last 12 or 13 games now, if we could afford to sack him Russell Martin would already be gone.

We were passing back and forth on the halfway line in the 94th minute, some of the players have completely lost the plot. Managers have sussed out that they can just sit deep and watch us play keep ball, and we won't lay a glove on them. Big Russ claims we were "dominant" again in his press conference.

Didn't train all week apart from a light session for the cameras at England's HQ.

Swansea won 61 to 39 though? Not seeing the problem here

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hartlepool are poo poo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eric the Mauve posted:

Swansea won 61 to 39 though? Not seeing the problem here

Should've been 70+

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Hartlepool are poo poo

My workmate supports the 'pools and was absolutely fuming yesterday.

Boro with our first win of the season, Swansea very well could end up being the worst team we'll play at the Riverside this season. Just awful. How Piroe got 24 goals for them last season is unfathomable.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dell_Zincht posted:

Boro with our first win of the season, Swansea very well could end up being the worst team we'll play at the Riverside this season. Just awful. How Piroe got 24 goals for them last season is unfathomable.

Both teams were pretty bad yesterday. Surprising to say in a game where 6 goals got scored

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Dell_Zincht posted:

Last season everything he hit went bottom corner. Demolished his xGs. Scored with both feet and from all ranges. Bailed us out in a lot of games.

He's desperate for a move but we scared off all interest at the start of the summer by asking for £20m. If someone offers £8-10m now he'll be off and I'll start genuinely worrying about relegation.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Ahahaha that deflection for Chair's goal. Needed that win but man the defense needs to tighten up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

Moktaro posted:

Ahahaha that deflection for Chair's goal. Needed that win but man the defense needs to tighten up.

The whole match had a basketball game vibe to it, also Stroud must enjoy boiled piss because where ever he refs there are lakes of it. Watford fans utter disbelief when their 3rd was disallowed was a delight.