Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Good op, op. Millwall are in the process of hoovering up our entire youth system, Charlie cresswell is excellent and I'm surprised Leeds didn't keep him around tbh.

Just one week to go til I need to remember where quest is on my channel guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the highlights are on itv this year m8, quest is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKATrHsDeFI

But unironically

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

karmicknight posted:

hearing reports that "huddersfield are going down"

0 shots on target and 30% possession at home seems bad but I'm not a stats guy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Charlie cresswell is excellent and I'm surprised Leeds didn't keep him around tbh.

Been saying this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lmao that hull penalty

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Adrianics posted:

I used to post in these threads regularly, hello.

My team (Coventry City) are actually fairly good these days, the last five or so years have been a blast

Richard keys' infamous shout that mark robins should have got the man united job turned out to have been correct

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Reading 3-0 down inside 20 minutes. The mighty millers are going up

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That Brad Potts goal :eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Levels of match fixing not seen outside of the Ghanaian Super League

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Huge if true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
8 managers in 4 years, absolute Leeds numbers

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
RIP chris wilder

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sprotto posted:

Steve Bruce is gone. I’m sure all of West Brom’s problems will be solved now. Roy Keane is the early favourite for the job 🙃

This is the EFL content I crave

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

me seeing some peak EFL poo poo :eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
EFL pros: can actually get tickets, win games sometimes

EFL cons: 79 games a week, have to get beat by millwall

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/LaticsOfficial/status/1597518322416975872?s=20&t=IMrlW66xg8xDSy6-RH6klg

A graduate of the Brendan Rodgers coaching tree apparently

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sebzilla posted:

Fucks sake lol

:eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This is the efl content I crave

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Immediately taking the first available job to avoid having to manage everton. Shrewd

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*looks at thread title, nods in recognition*

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Based and corbpilled

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Catching up on the hot new massive financial crimes ready for Leeds to end up back here next year

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
EFL and accountancy questions megathread

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hmm so much for that 20+ match unbeaten streak turns out sheffield wednesday are dog turd

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Perhaps it is Barnsley who are the true turds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wearing a hole in the thread title through excessive tapping

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe 96 year old Neil Warnock is going to keep Huddersfield up

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If Cody drameh goes up with Luton that's a Leeds win we count those

Think I saw that if Luton win they're the first team to go from the top division to the bottom and back up which would be cool. The only moral premier league table is the one from when you first got into football though so I need Coventry back there

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Some banger penalties these

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hattermania is running wild

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Affectionately running my hands over a book of forged accounts and dodgy payments like stroking an old horse you once knew. It's good to be back

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Posting before the we set up the EFL and accountancy questions 2023 thread to say that if Leeds hire Steven Gerrard as the new manager I will delete this entire website

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hedgehog Pie posted:

It's time for Frankie Lamps I think.

Think he hates Leeds too much for that after bielsa insidiously and deviously watched one of his training sessions to learn his management secrets

Also we tried poo poo American manager and poo poo American players so let's give poo poo American owners a spin

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1667267824308613120?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

£170m is the reported amount which feels like no money at all. Either Leeds go back up in which case it's a bargain for a prem club or they get trapped in the EFL zone forever and waste a load of money in which case lol owned

RIP Andrea Radrizzani, you were everyone's second favourite dodgy Italian TV salesman and then you sacked bielsa and tried to sell the stadium to buy sampdoria

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Were always known as Wendies down my way. Because they support sheffield wendy you see

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I love financial crime, but I don't love that Leeds still haven't decided on a new manager. Fuckin hurry up the season starts like next week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fit and proper owners test stays winning

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not used to leeds picking the sensible option for manager. Think the takeover means all the transfers out are on hold so keep stringing it out til the end of the season imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1681049922345246721?s=20

We all love the san andreas 49ers. Excited to see what sort of financial irregularities they'll bring to the championship