Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Epic Millwall match, lol. Love this sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm gunning for Cov because they're my local league team but I'll take Boro and Sunderland over Luton.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
My dad's immediate reaction was basically LOL YOU COCKY BASTARD

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Even if Cov weren't one of my teams by virtue of them being my closest league side, I'd still be backing them versus Luton.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
This isn't going swimmingly so far.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Bollocks.

Edit: Cov are my local league team but also Luton have a nasty reputation and are still associated with the super tory who commandeered them in the 80s in my mind so sadface.

Hedgehog Pie fucked around with this message at 19:54 on May 27, 2023

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
It's time for Frankie Lamps I think.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I immediately thought Hillsborough too (it was 96 for a very long time) but I think that's just because reading things on the Internet has broke my brain and now I assume the worse every time. I think they call us Eeyores nowadays, but I'd welcome a football-themed alternative.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Sure, the crooked businessman who was stupid enough to get caught might be under investigation, but who's to say he doesn't count as a Fit and Proper Person (TM) to oversee a community business project?? Makes u think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
That moment when you remember that Carlton Palmer somehow got 18 caps for England (all under Taylor, ie the golden years).