Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I predict this year hartlepool are going to be anonymous in league 2 again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hartlepool are poo poo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dell_Zincht posted:

My workmate supports the 'pools and was absolutely fuming yesterday.

Boro with our first win of the season, Swansea very well could end up being the worst team we'll play at the Riverside this season. Just awful. How Piroe got 24 goals for them last season is unfathomable.

Both teams were pretty bad yesterday. Surprising to say in a game where 6 goals got scored

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sebzilla posted:

Taking my daughter to FGR vs Morecambe today. Free ticket and shirt for kids in her year, literally been waiting for seven years for her to be the right age for it!

The shrimpers have good pies. No shrimp, though

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

https://twitter.com/wpiootbgw/status/1591489773088260096

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hartlepool are extremely hosed

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

SoylentCola posted:

The most these other clubs will get is a slap on the arse and hard stare.

Brb, gonna go breach financial fair play rules

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hartlepool looking in bad shape after Crawley have somehow won 3 of their last 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tbh I know it's a nice story and all, but really there should be a rule that allows them to ban some jumped-up league one club from getting into the premier league on dodgy money and playing in front of 10,000 fans every week

and no I don't care that they've won three titles on the bounce

Sounds like they should close the premier league off and get rid of relegation. Or maybe make some sort of special league to guarantee only the best clubs play each other