Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

That's fine, we're immune to relegation. Always some shenanigans to bail us out.

Quote this post and laugh at the end of the season when we're poo poo canned back to League Two.

I will don't worry

We've not signed many down in Exeter, but we managed to keep everyone too so honestly I can't grumble.

We'll probably be mid-table or something, last season's squad would've beaten half the division pretty handily. Can't say I'm super excited for a first away day at Lincoln; last time we came up we went to Elland Road instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
You know what, the season can end, I’m not greedy and will absolutely settle for back to back 2nd place seasons

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Are all League One teams this poo poo?

First time we've ever put 7 past a team away from home

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Dell_Zincht posted:

Rough paper round.

Linked with Ethan Ampadu now who would be perfect for us, I mentioned a few days ago i'd like us to go in for him

Please pay a lot of money for him,

thanks in advance,

exeter city

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Dell_Zincht posted:

Big sell on clause?

Yeah, Chelsea nicked him off us when he was a youth and the compensation deal from the courts gave us 20%

He was probably still worth way more than what we'll get out of him, but oh well

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

We lost 2-1 to an injury-time goal after Wickham scored a worldy to give us the lead and my daughter walked home with her little fists clenched and her hat pulled down over her face she was so mad.

Football

hey seb could you please be poo poo today we could really use the win please and thank you

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

mfcrocker posted:

hey seb could you please be poo poo today we could really use the win please and thank you

Cheers mate

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Could Rotherham gently caress off, we’ve not had a manager poached from us in like 15 years

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Bye Taylor :(

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63110865 Official now :smith:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

JingleBells posted:

This Plymouth Exeter match tonight has been great fun - Plymouth lead 3-2 having trailed twice and there's still 20 mins to play

It was super entertaining and it loving sucks to have lost to them

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
The gently caress was our game last night? Kinda wish I'd gotten tickets, it's my closest away game at like a 15 minute walk

Rovers should be embarrassed at letting in that winner though

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

Absolutely cannot keep letting this happen FFS

Hope Big Dunc threw some teacups

Have you tried not being poo poo

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
We're pretty loving poo poo right now

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

Could be worse, friendo

Ah well, at least Swindon and Newport are easy away days

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I thought our season was over, but maybe we make the playoffs when half the Champo goes bust

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

All gearing up for a trademark FGR "escape relegation on a technicality" season finale.

There could be 0 relegation spots this season and you'd still find a way to go down

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

Three points for Big Dunc's FGR. We're staying... *checks table* dead last.

Six wins from eight games and we might have a chance. Maybe. But probably not even then. Just don't want to be sent down by Cheltenham.

Enjoy your trips to Wrexham I guess. At least it should be Barnsley who make it official

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

lomzus posted:

lol Millwall