Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
million dollar idea for a imp who wants to do the legwork here, coding, sprite work ect...

space invaders but pepe, feels guy, chuck and sneed, amoung us, fall guys, ect and you shoot them and the ship is the chad head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
steam indie greenlight program winner 2022 - imp zone finally can afford to all live together in a big loft

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
sort of a mock up of the idea

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Once a guy dropped me 99 humanities and then chugged all his estus before our 1v1

e: nvm read the op now

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyway OP I'm going to steal this idea and sell it on steam apple store etc for $2 and I'm going to be freaking rich.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

whoa

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

and i mean just...whoa

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Once a guy dropped me 99 humanities and then chugged all his estus before our 1v1

e: nvm read the op now

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

based

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

make it a collab loading screen game in fortnite/among us/whatever the kids like these days, also

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

bees x1000 posted:

make it a collab loading screen game in fortnite/among us/whatever the kids like these days, also

this a good idea, sell it to epic for zoomers to play inbetween rounds of checking out chun li's humungous rear end

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Needs some peely representation. And perhaps a Minecraft enemy or animal to fill out one of the front 2 rows.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd buy that for a dollar.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Needs some peely representation. And perhaps a Minecraft enemy or animal to fill out one of the front 2 rows.

DLC expansions.../?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

DLC expansions.../?

based invader dlc lookin badass

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Evil Eagle posted:

to be fair it was 4am and i was drinking... but yeah a creeper that blows up (iconic) when you shoot it and maybe slenderman???

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
ok I looked this up... we are gonna need like 1500$ dollars to buy a Unity team license, and I've skipped around a youtube video for a few minutes and feel ready to get to work as the ideas guy. Any coders, arists, programmers, devs ect ready to get to work?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ok I looked this up... we are gonna need like 1500$ dollars to buy a Unity team license, and I've skipped around a youtube video for a few minutes and feel ready to get to work as the ideas guy. Any coders, arists, programmers, devs ect ready to get to work?

You have my standing desk.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I’ll provide quippy dialogue of course

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lolol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The player ship should go into Gorilla Mode if you collect the letters that spell out ROGAN over the course of the game. Points are multiplied 2x, and the invading alien ships are changed to things like Closed Mindedness, Political Correctness, and Non Weed Enthusiasts etc. Now the game has become more cerebral.