Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

The 1994 PC version of Road Rash was undoubtedly the culmination of Early 90s culture.

- A grunge soundtrack featuring Hammerbox, Swervedriver, and Alice in Chains
- Digitized photograph sprites like Mortal Kombat and Doom
- FMV cutscenes
- Most importantly: 90s Sport Bikes

The game is about illegal motorcycle racing around California, and heavily features punching cops. Who cares. If I wanted to talk about the game I would have posted this in Games.

I want to talk about the motorcycles in these rad cutscenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4P6DdPmU0

It looks like most of the identifying markings have been removed, but I bet we can figure out which bikes are featured in these cutscenes. 11 year old MSPain always wanted to know, and now it's time to find out.

For instance I'm pretty sure the cover art is a a Ducati 851 chasing a GSX-R750. Both with weird paint jobs.

What do you spot?

MSPain fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
oh that's absolutely it

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
There's a bright yellow FZR 1000 in some of the videos