Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
What a fascinatingly weird game. There's lots of foreshadowing about other things going on, and when it's combined with the slang and language occasionally used makes me interested with where it will end up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I was definitely expecting a fake out of some kind but not like that.

life_source
May 11, 2008

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Is that actually Quickthorpe waking up in reality or is he experiencing a simulated world through the headset?

This is close to what I was thinking was going on. Some kind of simulation or Westworld style play world which is why the language was all over the place. Not a very good simulation obviously, but all of that just lent itself to the humour of the game.

life_source
May 11, 2008

incredible shitpost energy

life_source
May 11, 2008

Thank you for the LP.