Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I worry about the :guillotine: emotes I see now and then.

it’s easy to scream full communism now when you have nothing, which is apparently still half this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m seriously considering buying an apartment building and being a landlord. I would deny it left and right on here though if I ever did it. Just seems like a good, financially rewarding, and easy job for a neurodivergent person like myself.

Looking forward to you "I'm bankrupt because I know nothing about property ownership" posts soon

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

satanic splash-back posted:

Looking forward to you "I'm bankrupt because I know nothing about property ownership" posts soon

I never said it would be soon, I’m taking this idea sloooooooooooooow, like a pitch drop experiment

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just be a good landlord that takes care of the property and charges fair rent. It’s not that hard.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just be a good landlord that takes care of the property and charges fair rent. It’s not that hard.

That was the plan, I don’t need to get rich, just have a steady income. This is all like super tentative anyway, like nearly idle fantasy at this point.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
A literacy centre for ants

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
one business idea i've had for a while is killing someone and taking their money

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

one business idea i've had for a while is killing someone and taking their money

Would you say you first had the idea around 26 years ago?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Coffee shop on the offside of Houston.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i was playing fallout and i came across a puwalski preservation center where the skeleton clearly died jerking off

that gives me a terrific idea. sharks....i give you...

the masturboothium.

im asking 5 million for a 49 percent stake

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m seriously considering buying an apartment building and being a landlord. I would deny it left and right on here though if I ever did it. Just seems like a good, financially rewarding, and easy job for a neurodivergent person like myself.

were you the guy who had a hole in his roof for 4 months or am i thinking of someone else

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

If you have enough money to buy an apartment, and upkeep it, why not do something actually good for society and start some sort of co-op business, instead? Something that's owned by the folks who work there.

I mean, goon projects fail often, may as well fail big doing something ok.

Or be the little slumlord that could.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

were you the guy who had a hole in his roof for 4 months or am i thinking of someone else

That was sniperwearsconverse

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
AirBNB, but without beds, breakfast or air. Basically a kill room. Sell their shoes or something to make money

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

That was sniperwearsconverse

he should rent that place out

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Wasn't me.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

4 months is the average time it takes any contractor to call you back where i live, so that doesn't seem too long to live with a repair you can't do yourself

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Bespoke Microgreens

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Icochet posted:

AirBNB, but without beds, breakfast or air. Basically a kill room. Sell their shoes or something to make money

An escape room, but you can't.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Vim Fuego posted:

An escape room, but you can't.

Accepting your death, as a team. Hell of a work outing.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

contract dog murderer for american police. murder dogs without any of the benefits. its a dirty job but someones got to do it!

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Get a boob job and get on only fans. They don't need to see your face.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
cum bakery

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pants for your head

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Turd graveyard.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Sensory deprivation tanks/ultrasonic cleaners.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
multi-level marketing cemetery. make every new employee buy a set of sample headstones to sell door to door

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There's a global urea shortage. We need piss farmers.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

setting up bouncy houses at elementary schools. that's the dream brother

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Minecraft interior design business

All these kids grew up playing Minecraft but aren’t going to have the time to keep it up anymore.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
GPT3 generated far right word salad merchandise: T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

GPT3 generated far right word salad merchandise: T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, etc.

Front side: Gender insanity? Back side: No thanks! America Guns Freedom Godd