Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I’ll take the 2.50 bundle please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i ended up having a Chicken McMuffin, which apparently is a thing that definitely exists, and it was... delicious? it was the expensive chicken, not the cheap kind. it tasted kinda like KFC but greasier. had cheese on it and all. 3 dolars tho

i did get a free coffee by saying "i didn't get my coffee"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

i ended up having a Chicken McMuffin, which apparently is a thing that definitely exists, and it was... delicious? it was the expensive chicken, not the cheap kind. it tasted kinda like KFC but greasier. had cheese on it and all. 3 dolars tho

nicely done op. well seems like this thread has concluded. everyone enjoyed their time here and can now move on with their lives

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

McDonalds is trash food for trash people

the breakfast sandos are the only good poo poo they sell

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

f r i e s

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im a vegetarian and this poo poo is so loving normal its not worth complaining about

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m a vegetarian and i’m furious about mcdonalds pricing

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nicely done op. well seems like this thread has concluded. everyone enjoyed their time here and can now move on with their lives

points at my sideways baseball hat which says "YOU MUST BE NEW HERE"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

McDonald's and food service is basically the human version of the cages we keep animals in that we eat

It should all be avoided honestly if possible

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Suckandfuckitalism

Seedandfeeditalism afterwards

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i eat poo poo out of the toilet and thats free, get on my level. talk about pinching pennies!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
America is filled with a lot of angry young men now because they're not getting all the things capitalism said they were entitled to.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

flubber nuts posted:

i eat poo poo out of the toilet and thats free, get on my level. talk about pinching pennies!

Im suckin on logs so they cant charge me for eatin um, cant charge a fellow for suckin a log, there's no mass being removed from it, what am I buying? You can't charge me if i don't actually take anything

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

America is filled with a lot of angry young men now because they're not getting all the things capitalism said they were entitled to.

Is a man NOT ENTITLED TO AN ENGLISH MUFFIN?!

NO SAYS THE MAN IN WASHINGTON! IT BELONGS TO THE CORPORATIONS!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Im suckin on logs so they cant charge me for eatin um, cant charge a fellow for suckin a log, there's no mass being removed from it, what am I buying? You can't charge me if i don't actually take anything

you gonna eat that or you just suckin? dont be stingy.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Yaldabaoth posted:

i think we need another war for them to sign up and go die for

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's cheaper to buy two four-piece nuggets than one six-piece

AND you get 2x sauce

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

precision posted:

Was going to make fun of you for eating garbage for breakfast, but you redeemed yourself by stealing a coffee from McDonald’s :golfclap:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sausage mcmuffin with egg is literally top 10 things in the world for me. Makes my day every time.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Vegetable posted:

Sausage mcmuffin with egg is literally top 10 things in the world for me. Makes my day every time.

drat sorry to hear that dude

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vegetable posted:

Yeah it's a drat good umami bomb combination

It's a sometimes food but very good

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
The customer is never right. The customer is always an incoherent, shrieking rear end. gently caress customers.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Worf posted:

i think we need another war for them to sign up and go die for

I hear Ukraine is hiring.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Wonder how long this “end stage” capitalism will endure for. I think its closer to hundreds of years rather than decades, so that’s kind of a bummer.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

and when it does fall, what we’ll get instead will be china or USSR style top down oligarchy communism instead of the good kind. but at least we might get to visit a hospital for less than the cost of a home downpayment.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In Soviet America, hospital pays YOU!

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

I made my fortune taking the meat and cheese out of breakfast sandwiches and selling the english muffins back to MacDonald's for a profit. It's called pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Wonder how long this “end stage” capitalism will endure for. I think its closer to hundreds of years rather than decades, so that’s kind of a bummer.

If it makes you feel better the earth won't be able to support human life that long.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Applewhite posted:

If it makes you feel better the earth won't be able to support human life that long.

:unsmith:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Applewhite posted:

that does make me feel better

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

precision posted:

lmao

that's right. it'll cost you 10 cents to REMOVE the sausage and cheese. unless you order a Sausage McMuffin with no sausage and no cheese, in which case, it won't cost you the extra 10 cents. lmao

when did this poo poo get so expensive it should be like 2 for 5 at most.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They do have 2 for 5 breakfast sandwiches. Their pricing structure makes no sense.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it's complete madness. all sizes of fries are now the same price, two dolars and 59 cents. smalle, medium, large, you can not literally get fries for less than 2.50 at mcdonalds

the mcdouble, which used to be a dolar, and then was a dolar 50, is up to 2.59 (inflation, thanks biden)

a BACON mcdouble, is 2.79

now, all that said, you can get a McChicken and fries for only 2 dolars

that's right. its cheaper, significantly cheaper, to get a mcchiken and fries than to get fries by themselves

i just, have so many questions

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
McChicken rules. I wonder how many different chickens have meat inside one McChicken? Hundreds? Thousands? A couple dozen?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It will collapse once no one has any money to actually buy the products corporations are making.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

precision posted:

these youtube ads for "mud water"... lmao... a couple months ago the dude was trying to sell it as a replacement for coffee that gives you energy. now he's literally selling it as a sleep aid. a literal sleep aid.

it must taste really fuckin bad because nobody is buying this bullshit. it is fascinating tho. i wonder about The Mud Water Guy. where did he get the money to buy these nice youtube ads? am i watching a babby Capitalist taking his first steps outside his daddy's mansion?? lmao

Paging smugworth to inform the rube about kratom

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Paging smugworth to inform the rube about kratom

no kratom is drug mud.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op buy an egg and a frying pan challenge

naem
May 29, 2011

bacon is a safe bet with fast food meat because you know what part of the pig it is

whereas sausage or burger patties, god knows what they ground up in there and flavored with food safe chemical perfume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

naem posted:

bacon is a safe bet with fast food meat because you know what part of the pig it is

whereas sausage or burger patties, god knows what they ground up in there and flavored with food safe chemical perfume

i think i can feel the same confidence with the fried eggs too? can't really fake a fried egg i guess but im sure they've figured out a way to do that.