Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Okay we all know McDo is trash and horrible and the breakfast menu is worse, but goddamn I love me a sausage and egg McMuffin and I want like twenty of them for the past six months and you can't loving get them anywhere.

McMuffins are not available here and I hate it. They're awful and poo poo but don't tell me I'm not allowed them you fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

I make my own with an egg, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham, and they're so much better than McD's that I stopped getting the latter.

Yeah, I know how to make a good muffin, but I don't get McMuffins for good food. I also don't get a Big Mac for a good burger.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
lol years and years ago I watched the "documentary" Supersize Me and there was a French woman who kept referring to McDonald's as "magdoo" or something and it became part of my vernacular and I keep forgetting no one else knows the dumb poo poo that lives in my head.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Suit yourself. Personally I'm glad I make something better than what I could get at McD, it saves me money.
God you sound pretentious. Also assumptive as hell.