Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suckandfuckitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mcdonalds breakfast sucks. When I pull up there at like 5am and it's breakfast I get so pissed off, let me have a double quarter pounder and big Mac not this nasty rear end poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hollismason posted:

McDonalds is trash food for trash people

You trash dick for trash pussi!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AHH F/UGH posted:

Thanks for the thread dude, it's a really good one

Thread....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

20 Blunts posted:

actually sausage egg mcmuffin rules, moron

gently caress dat!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

flubber nuts posted:

i eat poo poo out of the toilet and thats free, get on my level. talk about pinching pennies!

Im suckin on logs so they cant charge me for eatin um, cant charge a fellow for suckin a log, there's no mass being removed from it, what am I buying? You can't charge me if i don't actually take anything

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

you can also just tell taco bell to use black beans instead of meat. the black beans actually look like real food, unlike whatever sludge they sell as ground beef or refried beans.

I love dat dry n nasty meat!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

their ground beef is wet, like glistening wet

It's from all tha love they put in the recipe!!!