Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

bacon is a safe bet with fast food meat because you know what part of the pig it is

whereas sausage or burger patties, god knows what they ground up in there and flavored with food safe chemical perfume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

20 Blunts posted:

i think i can feel the same confidence with the fried eggs too? can't really fake a fried egg i guess but im sure they've figured out a way to do that.

not sure what powered eggs are made of but mostly eggs still probably

Yaldabaoth posted:

If they're using chemicals to make the bad meat taste good then they should just replace it with tofu since it will probably taste identical.

Oh wait, is this the real reason places are serving veggie burgers and stuff now?

taco bell meat is 40% soybean by volume and actually probably better for you that most fast food

Yaldabaoth posted:

It will collapse once no one has any money to actually buy the products corporations are making.

https://youtu.be/wW-4LU79qbU

naem
May 29, 2011

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i went to burger king drive thru a few days ago and ordered a few things, but when they told me the total was more than 10 dollars I just drove away

outback steakhouse has curbside pickup in your car with no wait and you can get an 8 oz sirloin with a loaded baked potato and fresh veggies for $20 bucks including a tip,

vs $15 for waiting in a drive through for ground up yak eyeballs or whatever fast food is made of