Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Once capitalism strips the world of all resources the rich will go full Moloch and start burning people alive in massive furnaces because this is what God wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
America is filled with a lot of angry young men now because they're not getting all the things capitalism said they were entitled to.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Worf posted:

i think we need another war for them to sign up and go die for

I hear Ukraine is hiring.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Wonder how long this “end stage” capitalism will endure for. I think its closer to hundreds of years rather than decades, so that’s kind of a bummer.

It will collapse once no one has any money to actually buy the products corporations are making.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

naem posted:

bacon is a safe bet with fast food meat because you know what part of the pig it is

whereas sausage or burger patties, god knows what they ground up in there and flavored with food safe chemical perfume

If they're using chemicals to make the bad meat taste good then they should just replace it with tofu since it will probably taste identical.

Oh wait, is this the real reason places are serving veggie burgers and stuff now?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Where it is also cheaper per chicken nugget to order 2 4 pieces than an individual 6 piece. :thunkin:

Funny enough, I just had Wendy's for supper with a friend but all I ordered was six chicken tenders and a medium fries with drink because I'm a total trash fire.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

their ground beef is wet, like glistening wet

This is the real reason why taco bell gives people the runs, their meat is practically diarrhea already.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Let's not deny that Taco Bell is the McDonald's of mexican food that people eat mostly because it's cheap and convenient. Not saying you can't like it, though.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

precision posted:

...cordyceps mushrooms

Isn't that the mushroom that turns ants into zombies? Probably the last thing you want to make a mind-altering drug from.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

McMuffins are not available here and I hate it. They're awful and poo poo but don't tell me I'm not allowed them you fucks.

I make my own with an egg, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham, and they're so much better than McD's that I stopped getting the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah, I know how to make a good muffin, but I don't get McMuffins for good food. I also don't get a Big Mac for a good burger.

Suit yourself. Personally I'm glad I make something better than what I could get at McD, it saves me money.