Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
lmao

that's right. it'll cost you 10 cents to REMOVE the sausage and cheese. unless you order a Sausage McMuffin with no sausage and no cheese, in which case, it won't cost you the extra 10 cents. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
these youtube ads for "mud water"... lmao... a couple months ago the dude was trying to sell it as a replacement for coffee that gives you energy. now he's literally selling it as a sleep aid. a literal sleep aid.

it must taste really fuckin bad because nobody is buying this bullshit. it is fascinating tho. i wonder about The Mud Water Guy. where did he get the money to buy these nice youtube ads? am i watching a babby Capitalist taking his first steps outside his daddy's mansion?? lmao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i ended up having a Chicken McMuffin, which apparently is a thing that definitely exists, and it was... delicious? it was the expensive chicken, not the cheap kind. it tasted kinda like KFC but greasier. had cheese on it and all. 3 dolars tho

i did get a free coffee by saying "i didn't get my coffee"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nicely done op. well seems like this thread has concluded. everyone enjoyed their time here and can now move on with their lives

points at my sideways baseball hat which says "YOU MUST BE NEW HERE"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Applewhite posted:

If it makes you feel better the earth won't be able to support human life that long.

that does make me feel better

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it's complete madness. all sizes of fries are now the same price, two dolars and 59 cents. smalle, medium, large, you can not literally get fries for less than 2.50 at mcdonalds

the mcdouble, which used to be a dolar, and then was a dolar 50, is up to 2.59 (inflation, thanks biden)

a BACON mcdouble, is 2.79

now, all that said, you can get a McChicken and fries for only 2 dolars

that's right. its cheaper, significantly cheaper, to get a mcchiken and fries than to get fries by themselves

i just, have so many questions

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Paging smugworth to inform the rube about kratom

no this stuff isnt kratom. ive taken kratom a few times, kratom actually does a thing. this stuff is just like raw cacao powder, masala chai, and for some reason, cordyceps mushrooms

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i mean they're salty and a bit fatty but i'm pretty sure sausage mcmuffins are healthy enough. no biscuit so no super load of grease in the bread. none of the breakfast stuff has the ton of mayo or special sauce that's responsible for like 300 calories by itself

i think i heard that the mcgriddle buns have like 1000 calories by themselves though because they're basically like unfrosted cinnabon pancakes

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
million dolar idea:

cinnabon burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Chinatown posted:

wack vibe in here