Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

nudgenudgetilt posted:

fine, I'm gonna get high in the back yard and play with the neighbor's cat

see? this is the right way to post in the weekend thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i am also going to get high because its 10 PM

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

nudgenudgetilt posted:

fine, I'm gonna get high in the back yard and play with the neighbor's cat

this sounds good i hope it was good

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

swept up the living room which included a long destroyed toy from under the couch and when my back was turned the boxer lept into the dust pile for the toy and shook the poo poo out of it. thanks buddy

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

that's rough. sounds like a good sunday

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

we also got high

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
spent the morning at the zoo with my kid and her grandmother, then we had lunch at a local italian restaurant for lunch. then my kid had a small pool party to attend so i was pool dad for the afternoon. good times

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
folder named "pool dad pics"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

took kids to pride parade and did some shoppin, gonna hit the night market for exotic snacks of the far east tonight

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
new fan is in. sounds alright. I wanted to replace the front fan too but it's bigger than I thought. and if I want the same kind of fan but bigger it only comes in an rgb version .

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

weekend

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

took kids to pride parade and did some shoppin, gonna hit the night market for exotic snacks of the far east tonight

hell yeah, night market. get yourself a black fungus wrap and an oyster omelette

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

went out for a meal to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday. my 4yo nephew had a meltdown because he wasn't allowed to bring his annoying loud toys to the restaurant. thankfully everyone thought it was funny rather than annoying

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

dioxazine posted:

hell yeah, night market. get yourself a black fungus wrap and an oyster omelette

both of these sound good as hell

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

this sounds good i hope it was good

it was good. sadly the cat didn't want to hang out long, but i learned there is at least one racoon living in my thicket of a yard

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i love to saturate my bedroom connection torrenting linux isos and watching a lowbie streamer play katamari

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Chris Knight posted:

folder named "pool dad pics"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

can you be pool dad and cool dad at same time ?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

you can't be a pool dad without being a cool dad first. pool dad is what dads that can't be beach dads do. it is a noble profession for our land-locked colleagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Well folks I'm about to get ready for bed which means this thread has to come to a close. Sorry if it's premature. I hope you all had a great weekend and it sounds like most of you did so good on you. Good night!