Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
To be real, I don't think dnd has ever been in a worse state than it is now. If the goal of this moderation regime is to kill off this subforum for real, then you are succeeding with flying colors. Czs is frankly one of the worst mods I have ever seen and should be confined back to the Ukraine thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

any plans for you or your team to be less transphobic koos? haven't posted here in months because of it, just wondering if you all have done any reflecting or personal growth and regretted being reactionary bigots at all. cheers.

Yeah getting probed for politely asking LT 2012 to stop with the monkeypox poo poo is kind of sticking in my craw still

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I can't imagine why D&D mods would make you feel unwelcome to post here

are you gonna do anything else besides rubberneck in this thread, like seriously its so damned tiresome to see your attempts at sassing people

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
honestly im kind of resigned to dnd being an awful place to post but i get really bent out of shape on the recent focus of aloofly debating whether or not queerphobia is cool and good that has been present as of late, but koos has made his position on that clear so what ya gonna do

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

socialsecurity posted:

Is this related to that Monkeypox thing?.is there a link to that each story I hear about it sounds more exaggerated then the last I'd like to see it for myself.

the last time we had one of these koos went hard on defending earnest questions about whether or not trans femmes should be allowed to compete in sports, and this was a followup on the monkeypox comment from walensky, yeah.