Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CSPAM has no subforums and we haven't moved any threads there, are you referring to USPOL? That got moved to CCCC, with CE being the replacement with the new format of quarterly reboots and an emphasis on finding new rules and guidelines that will make it a more enjoyable space for people to spend time in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Velocity Raptor posted:

Sorry, I misspoke. Yeah, I was talking about moving that to CCCC. I never venture into into either that or CSPAM so I thought CCCC was a subforum in CSPAM.

No worries, I just wanted to clarify since CE is going to be one of the primary topics of this thread if I had to guess. It's actually a subforum of BYOB which is why it has the stylesheet with the calming effects of pastels and comic sans.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Tech thread could use a reboot but it's nice to have it as a general Jesus Christ thread for how hosed up things are in tech, or how musk is currently trying to get pegged by a tesla

In general, alot of the threads that have ops that are 5 or more years old might be best rebooted in order to just hopefully increase eyes and just cause wow, they are ancient at times.

Oh wow yeah some of these OPs are pretty old. Once the feedback thread wraps up I'll try to find good candidates for a reboot/look into any mentioned here or in PMs on these grounds barring serious objections from the threads themselves, or at least see if the OP would like to keep their thread if they're still active but just update the OP a bit if it's not already at 1000+ pages